Buying: Looking for an Ancient MKII

Tree-doctor

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
hulyss treedoctor bowman
Hello,

Im looking for an Ancient Justifier MKII. Feel free to PM me or posting here if u have one for sale.

Regards

was one for sale a while back. and i think wudi still has hers. check with casay here on the forum. gl. :)

Stormer isnt selling his (ever), Wudi I'm not sure (maybe), Star (most definately). But you won't like the price tag :laugh:, GL either way procurring this gun. Thought Neo was the 3rd owner, or is Wudi his nickname?

Stormer isnt selling his (ever), Wudi I'm not sure (maybe), Star (most definately). But you won't like the price tag :laugh:, GL either way procurring this gun. Thought Neo was the 3rd owner, or is Wudi his nickname?

NO "i" there m8 :)

are there 3? somehow i doubt that

Thank U for reply. Im pretty sure there's only 3 ingame and was in touch with one owner who know the two others :)

I want to pay around tt+ 3000 for this gun, TT +5000 max. Its not for any trading Its for keeping and using it.

I think you guys are mixing up the ancient and the ancient improved :)

I think you guys are mixing up the ancient and the ancient improved :)

Yes I think so. Im just looking for the ancient MKII not the improved one :)

As far as i know there are 4 ancient MKII's in game.
I owned one for a while and at that time there were 3 in auction at the same time.

No idea who owns them atm though.

Cheers
Siam

I think one of them is owned by a soc mate.

I recently purchased one from the auction for about tt plus 2.3k. It is a perfect gun for cheap tagging at 110 range. It is also great for the smaller mob missions. Not selling it, just thought I would give you a heads up on what I paid for it. Good luck!

Back