Looking for Czech/ Slovakian players (WOF coming!)

PW3CKA

Elite
Society
Entropy
Pecka ecka Martinek
EDIT: Join #czsk channel to get connected with Czech and Slovak community! , simply type "/join #czet" in chat

EDIT 2:
We created Czech & Slovakian group here on PCF, send me PM and I will invite you :). The group is used as a private forum for CZ/SK players!

EDIT 3:
It's here!!! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ING-ALL-COUNTRIES!!!-WoF-amp-Calypso-NEED-YOU!!!

EDIT 4:
Official WOF 2014 Team Czech thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...923-WoF-2014-Team-Czech&p=3294177#post3294177!!!

Hey all,

I had a break from EU for maybe even few years (lol) but I started playing actively again.

Just today, Hurrikane announced that we will have another World of Firepower event and that this time, the rules might be changed so "small" teams will have a shot again (for those who don't know it's like Entropia Nations Cup in hunting).

I was captain of team Czech Republic for every year, with my last event playing for team Italy, as we just had not enough players with the way the rules were set (this was not the last one, but the one before that).

Even before, we had a blast as Team Czech Republic every year and we managed to put few big nations to risk and we even managed to win a stage on score once. (Our Slovakian brothers were playing with us every year)

The WOF is extremely exciting event and it is a celebration of hunting in general. With the WOF preparations for this year announced and some hints about the rules being changed, it's time Czech Republic wake up again and shows everybody what is it made of :)

If you are an active Czech or Slovakian player let me know please, I will add you to the list and will keep you informed as we get more information about the event itself. It's important we start gathering our numbers and weapons in storage! :D

Last edited:
Hia, sign me up. Probably mainly a support role as my main profession is mining but i guess we will see who else joins and go from there.

Hia, sign me up. Probably mainly a support role as my main profession is mining but i guess we will see who else joins and go from there.

Hey Apache! Welcome on board :)

Come on guys, tell your Czech society mates to check this thread out :)

Way back, it was easy, we had one very good CZ/SK society and so it was easy to keep track of us. Now people joined different societies, some stopped playing, few still play actively...

Raise your voice ! :)

Spoke to some old timers (Tomas TX, loongnang etc..)

We have few people ready to fight for our country, but we need more.

In the current biggest CZE society called CZ-SK Crows, there is a handful of active players but mostly miners :)

We need some Hunters!! :)

Tell your Czech society mates to sign up!

Pecka

Me and few CZ friends just gave it up and withdrawal, cuz "dynamic loot". But I maybe give it shot for WoF (but with low lvl gear).

I might be interested - Slovakian player here. Feel free to add me and we can discuss details :)

Me and few CZ friends just gave it up and withdrawal, cuz "dynamic loot". But I maybe give it shot for WoF (but with low lvl gear).

If we continue having same returns as on todays hunt together on Yukas then we both might bankrupt before WoF starts lol.

I might be interested - Slovakian player here. Feel free to add me and we can discuss details :)

Nice, welcome on board! :)

BTW, with the new channels, do not forget to join #CZSK channel :)!

Bump this up

- the #CZSK channel is now pretty crowded (mainly because of crows lol). So if you are CZ/SK just join!

- I was surprised but we got some new faces, with some nice skills already. The WOF might be really interesting this year

- BRING MORE HUNTERS! >)

More people are showing up :)

Join #czsk channel now and get connected with rest of Czech & Slovakian players..

Also the WOF announcement is behind the corner, get your weapons cleaned :sniper:

Bump, we need moar people :)

Back