Looking for disciples to mentor

Bigmatt320

I'm brand new

Hi,
I could really use a mentor, but i dont know if you go to arkadia..if you do you should message me!! I could really use your help!!

Dennis blighter

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Thanos Blighter Havoc
updated first post with my new graduation offer/setup.

jameslim71

Hey there Dennis.
New player here looking for a mentor ! Willing to play more than the minimum a week .
IGN : James Iypidhx Lim

Dennis blighter

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Thanos Blighter Havoc
Hey there Dennis.
New player here looking for a mentor ! Willing to play more than the minimum a week .
IGN : James Iypidhx Lim
Sorry for the delay, ill get to you soon... In about 3 hours from now ill add you.

Dennis blighter

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Thanos Blighter Havoc
Looking for more now. One just graduated this week, and 1 active disciple under me.

castanhas

Provider
Society
TuSaLuSa
filipe castanhas fernandes
disciple

hello dennis

I´m an old player , started back in 2007 but due to university i chiped ou and stoped playing i still have some skils but someone told me it´s is possible to be a disciple again if the mentor is skiled that you? is it true?
I´m totally lost with all this new planets and stuff, feeling like a total noob to the game.
I´m a depositer , arround 20 euros a month mostly an everyday miner but also doing some hunting missions.
I play arround 5 hours a day and i´m from Portugal so GMT+0 time.

IGN: filipe castanhas fernandes

sorry for my broken English

Dennis blighter

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Thanos Blighter Havoc
ill try to catch you a bit later, im at work atm.

however, if the person has more skill than the mentor, I do believe its not possible to have that person as a mentor.

GhostLion

Noob

Just started EU. Left tutorial area and now in Cape Corinth. Unsure where to start and what to do. Looking to be a crafter primarily, but I see hunting and mining skills will be necessary. Live in US Central time zone. Will be on most days for at least 3 hours. Times are flexible. Reply if you can help me. EU name is Kira Quiana Mylee.