Looking for mentor for guidance

Hi All, i am pretty much a new player who has been fiddling around with different stuff, and now I am stuck with hunting. Made some deposit made some mistake and bought the gold pack.

Looking for a mentor who can guide me on stuff that i should be doing!

TIA

IGN: Levi ron Athan

I'm happy to mentor you if you like, add me in-game. Negolas

Last edited:
Where are you from and what times do you normally play? You need a mentor who can be on at the same times as you, and one who is both active and knowledgeable.

Keep in mind that a lot of EU's best kept secrets are guarded by those who know them. Knowledge is powerful, and it will take time to really learn this game in depth. After you think you know it, it will change, and the learning process starts over again.

We have a mature and kind community, theres a lot of good people here! You should first search for answers to your questions on here and sort through the wiki, theres years of valuable nuggets of information tucked away on these forums. I also suggest joining an active soc that welcomes new players.

I am available for questions via PM on Discord: MsP#9453, but even should you consider me as a mentor I don't have the time to dedicate myself to mentoring to do you justice. You will have no problem finding someone, I'm sure.

Welcome to Entropia!

Back