Looking for Miguel Migi Nykvist

magg

Old
Society
Vanguard
Dolly Spike Duck
Hey everyone :)

Im looking for this guy.. I was bidding on a bp, and something went very wrong.. Yes, I did bid my whole ped card. Never happened to me before, but I guess it's a first time for everything. Anyways, if someone know this guy, it would be awesome if you could make him contact me! :)

I will be at TI Castle for the next 9 days until Arkadia launches.
Tracker says he's in TusaLusa Stalkers.

I hope everything works out. Shit happens. How much was it?

410 ped. Not the worst amount, but still sucks for a bp worth max 3 ped :D

I know the guy,
Will do my best to get in touch with him

good to see fair players, it warm my heart :D

I think this is actually the first time I see a seller come to this forum and post in the thread to give the money back. It is REALLY good to see people wanting to do the right thing and return the money that was given to them by mistake. A +rep for you Nykvist

Weee! So happy :) Ty again! As I said, can't thank you enough Migi!

:yay: SOLD a bp for uber price! :mad:
Lol just noticed it ingame ^^ meet me in Aegis Mound or Twin Peaks when bid period ends magg, no problem returning you the ped :)

Great to see honoust people ....

+ rep :)

Lol just noticed it ingame ^^ meet me in Aegis Mound or Twin Peaks when bid period ends magg, no problem returning you the ped :)

It's great to have people like you around.

+rep.

It's great to have people like you around.

+rep.

Even thougt he could of ran with the 40 us dollars he chose the right thing :yay: +rep ^_^

Happy to se this issoue got solved so easy and fast +Rep Migi :D

I also agree, + rep for you sir!

Back