looking for rolx the ram ernt

The Butcher

Provider
Society
freelancer
Axe The Butcher Chopskin
Looking for the avatar 'rolx the ram ernt'. accididently waay overbidded on an item in auction, as in my entire ped card.... anyone know this person? if some friends or soc members are out there pm me or somethin.. if it's just another auction reseller, then FUCK:mad:

he is in suprem reigh hq if that helps.
you can find members of that soc at twin quite often

only had limited dealing with him, he seems like a nice bloke.

Last edited:
He is an honor man as are nearly all in SR and SR HQ. I think you may be lucky this time! however take greater care in the future. At the end of the day it was your mistake not his. So he is not breaking any law or ingame ethics if he decides to keep the ped my friend.

P.S im back in around 7 days so f*ck yer.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

this might help.

He is an honor man as are nearly all in SR and SR HQ. I think you may be lucky this time! however take greater care in the future. At the end of the day it was your mistake not his. So he is not breaking any law or ingame ethics if he decides to keep the ped my friend.

P.S im back in around 7 days so f*ck yer.

I can confirm this. I was out hunting with a soc mate yesterday, hunting some trox. There was one green dot on the radar so we asked him if he wanted the AOA as my soc mate and I could not take it down. He then said no, but I will help you by fapping. Rolx then teamed up with us and we took her down :wtg: Rolx and I then had a nice PM convo. I must say that he is a true class act :) I want to point out that I did pay Rolx for his fap decay and for taking his time to help. The man did not want to accept his payment. Finally I told him that he had to accept it, as it would not make me feel normal for getting free help.

Also, Swazer you may not remember me. As I told Rolx you are also a very true class act person. I met you at the rig when I had nothing but OJ's and I kept trying so hard to see the rig and I was PKed by you countless times. I never cried or anything like that. You must have then given up and allowed me to join you in the rig :) When it was all said and done, you and I had a nice PM chat and I will never forget what you did after that :yay:
So to all SR and SRHQ keep up the great great work, just becuase of those two examples, the whole soc is a great class act :wtg:

Thanks again for the help Rolx, Swazer, and your society :)

what a loveley post bump it up you gizzard loving probes.

And yer that is me on the f*cking bike.

Good luck man, saw Fancy looking for him earlier.

Good luck man, saw Fancy looking for him earlier.

He Is FancyPants lol. Or Is that what you meant :scratch:

Hehe, anyway. No offence, but a stupid mistake to make lol. I always double check my bids.

BUT, we all make mistakes. Good luck!

Situation has been fixed.. thx to those that posted above. I am still amazed how quickly this got sorted out. And that it got sorted period. I'd never heard of this avatar so assumed it must be another auction reseller and my money lost. After spamming twin for just a few min. though i had sever people offer their help in contacting him, as he was even online. Just a few min. later I was able to meet w/ him. As others have said Rolx is truly an honorable person, and i'm glad i got a chance to meet him. This is prolly one of the dumbest mistakes i have/will ever make, and I still don't know how I did it, but I did. Thank god it was rolx though, 600 ped might not seem like much to some, but it is for me and it's good to have it back after all that.

Last edited:
Its almost sexual (cough cough) what did i just say ?

prolly 30+ hacked/scammed/lost my (insert item here) threads the last week. I lost a bunch of ped cause of a dumb mistake and was able to get it back. Thankful would be a better word.

Woot...glad its sorted mate, and yes Rolx is one stand up dude!

Bump...

Lord knows, do unto others... ;)

Good luck in your adventures willy...

:wtg:

You should have charged him a 10% "Idiocy Tax". I have found that many people have to actually feel a bite before they retain information.

Back