Looking for Society

exovirus

Prowler
Society
Virus Exo Binary
After auctioning off my society allegience 1/2 a year ago the contract is now up.

Soc Leader only paid half of their share, and the other person has left the soc, thus relieving me of responsibility to stay. Which is nice since vu10 the society I was part of had major leadership change, and with it all new rules, and ways and methods, and all the other fun little things that turn upside down when new management takes over.

So now the important thing is... finding a new society, that or deciding if I wish to remain freelance.

Here is my current stats: ( I am chipped out currently, reason for my low total skill points. )

Name: Virus Exo Binary
RL Age: 25

Time Played:
4 years under avatar "Perefim Cao +" ( 2003 - 2007 ) account is dead.
3 years under avatar "Virus Exo Binary" ( 2007 - current ) account is active

Current Total Skill Points: 100k
Agility: 61.9
Health: 132.1
Intellegence: 44.2
Psyche: 26.5
Stamina: 2
Stength: 53.9

Current Total Globals: 158
Current Total Hoffs: 5

Still short of even mid level player stats ( 70agi, 150hp, 150k total skills ). But I believe I could be a positive addition to the right soc. So with all this said, I look foward to hearing from recruiters from each soc over the course of the next few weeks, to see what my options are.

I am hoping for long term, so I want to take plenty of time to decide.

Current Socs for Consideration ( Which have sent invites. )
Calypso Settlers
Temporal Destinies
The Firm
Freelancer

Current Socs Not for Consideration ( Which have sent invites. )
The House - of Lords and Ladies
Mann MPH Killers
Gods of Chaos
Federation of Free Wanderers
NBK Elite
Newb Help Center
nAn

Last edited:
Btw if you want to contact me.. just pm me here on the forums to arrange a time to meet.

bump...... :)

Where are u from btw? ;)

updated... + bump

Still looking for society, updated, and thanks everyone who voted my thread as 2/5 ( bad ). :scratch2:

Now have 100k skills again.

bump...

Still looking for society, updated, and thanks everyone who voted my thread as 2/5 ( bad ). :scratch2:

Now have 100k skills again.

bump...

Just make a new society...

Zombie Humanitarians (ZH) :D

Bah humbug... lol whatever soc he decides or we decide to settle with... Just so you know he comes with baggage :D namely... ME! (I was the other half that left the previously unnamed society, which I must say I will dearly miss the people, but I needed the change).

lol

I don't have near the globals he has had (lucky bum) But pretty close in skills 93k and with that my coloring skill (level 14 atm).

If you love beacons then we are a must :D :D :D :D....

may want to consider International Brigade, ive a recruiting thread open , you may fit , im in florida :)
just seen the extra recruit thread , yes , we will accept you as well , we not uber , but we are stable and been around over 4 years ;)
BTW 3 beacons in soc on hold till they come back ;)

may want to consider International Brigade, ive a recruiting thread open , you may fit , im in florida :)
just seen the extra recruit thread , yes , we will accept you as well , we not uber , but we are stable and been around over 4 years ;)
BTW 3 beacons in soc on hold till they come back ;)

I appreciate all the invites from all the soc's so far, I have been making contacts to those of you who have interested me, if you haven't heard from me I will likely be returning PM's to you soon...

However in reply to Joe, couldn't embarrass myself by joining a soc who's members attempt to charge 100 ped for runs to nea's from swamp camp like you did last night. Thanks for the invite, but you did not impress me.

cheers to everyone else.

virus

...a soc who's members attempt to charge 100 ped for runs to nea's from swamp camp...

:jawdrop:

That makes the fees to ROCKtropia seem reasonable! :lolup:

Hi,

Newbie Help Center is looking for some people that can help out and direct noobies on the right path. I don't know if this is up your alley. Most of us are learning what to do, how to do it, when to do it and where to do it.

Seems you are a very experienced player and im pretty sure all that are in our Soc would appreciate your and elora's company in our Soc.

If you somehow are interested by this, and want to talk pm me or Targ Tfree Freezone (soc leader).

soc thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/soctalk/181831-newbie-help-center.html

I will have a talk to Dave, my soc leader but I'm sure he will accept you with open arms. Fun and active people are always welcome to the soc :)

Hi,

Newbie Help Center is looking for some people that can help out and direct noobies on the right path. I don't know if this is up your alley. Most of us are learning what to do, how to do it, when to do it and where to do it.

Seems you are a very experienced player and im pretty sure all that are in our Soc would appreciate your and elora's company in our Soc.

If you somehow are interested by this, and want to talk pm me or Targ Tfree Freezone (soc leader).

soc thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/soctalk/181831-newbie-help-center.html

While I appreciate the invite, I am not sure I could have the patience for a society full of newbies... I am kinda a grumpy old man, even though I intend to do mentoring.. I gotta pick my hatchlings...

I will have a talk to Dave, my soc leader but I'm sure he will accept you with open arms. Fun and active people are always welcome to the soc

I have met dave, pretty cool guy, and from your participation in Z.R.F. Also seem pretty cool as well. Temporal Destinies has long carried a respectable rep from what I know, and I would enjoy meeting with you in dave in world, to see about possibly joining.

I have met dave, pretty cool guy, and from your participation in Z.R.F. Also seem pretty cool as well. Temporal Destinies has long carried a respectable rep from what I know, and I would enjoy meeting with you in dave in world, to see about possibly joining.

At the moment Dave is having some computer problems and are rarely online but I'll see what I can do :)

I have updated the OP to include socs under consideration and not under consideration... if your soc is not included in one of the two you have either not extended an invite for I am still trying to think on it. ;)

thank you everyone for all your invites so far..

thread updated... list of socs for consideration and not for consideration updated..

cheers!

PM sent for a player I`ve seen around alot in game. Best of luck in finding a new home!

PM sent for a player I`ve seen around alot in game. Best of luck in finding a new home!

I appreciate the invite Thorn, need a more active soc though. GL is finding some more recruits. :)

Back