Looking for web developer

Society
Universal Brotherhood
Sarah Zap Charlton
I'm looking for an experienced web developer who would be able to create a website for my services. Below is a small text explaining in short what I need, this'll allow you to see if you're capable of creating such a webpage.

I'm more than willing to give you more detailed information if you're interested in this. Send me a PM if you're interested!

Design
I need a website with a simple design, as it should be easy to use, yet good looking.

Colors, textures, clothes, etc
I should be able to add colors, textures, as well as other types of items through an admin interface. The colors would for example then be selectable for the customer through an order-system, where the customer selects the amounts of fields they need done, how many paint cans they have, etc.

Certain data needs to be set through the admin-interface for this to work.

Pages
There should be a couple of different sections on the webpage. I would like an order-section, where the user can order colorations, crafting-services, etc.

I would also like a page where I could add clothes which are for sale, this will also be an order-like-system. Would also like to have a few pages explaining how the system works, as well as a FAQ - the regular pages. There should also be a front-page news-sections where I can add news about the latest fashion, new colors, textures I've unlocked, etc.

Order-system
I should be able to view any of the orders placed through an admin-interface. The customer should also be able to see what they have previously ordered, and they should be able to cancel or change an order as well.

A finished coloration should allow me to set an order to "Completed". No transactions will be done through the webpage.

PM-Feature
The website should have certain scripts to make it easier on the user. It should for example be possible for the customer to register and have their own account on the website. The customer should be able to write messages to me on the website, and I should be able to answer them, through a PM-like, interface, or, like any professional support case page.

Personal Discount
Any user should have a personal discount which should be set through an admin-interface, the discount should be included in a formula which is used to calculate the total return to the customer after a coloration or texturization, or any type of crafting.

Formulas
There should be at least two different formulas on the website. One to calculate the return after a coloration, this formula depends on a numerous of things. Such as: Color TT Value, fields, paint %, discount, cans required per field, customer paint cans, etc.

There should also be a formula for the crafting system, this formula should allow the user to calculate the return in textures based on the amount of material, as well as attempts done.

The formulas are already done, they only need to be scripted and added to the design of the webpage.

I can contribute to the testing phase if you need any assistance. Spend a couple of years with software testing and website usability tests.

Though this knowledge is covered by thick layers of rust and dirt as its been a couple of years ago, if you need any help hunting down errors or else with the site, just holler.

I could build a website for you. I've been building websites since I was 16.

Here is a list of websites that I've built / co-constructed.

www.tsdPED.com (built myself in like 16 hours)

I did everything in html and i used a free database service because I didn't have a lot of money to spend on the idea. but it's simple and what I was looking for.

The following I co-built over 3 years.

www.blankshirts.com
www.t-shirtwholesaler.com
www.blankcaps.com
www.trendyblanks.com

These where all written in asp, and we used access as a front end program, and SQL for the database. These where a bit more expensive because we bought the full web hosting package (storage, database, FTP, exc.)

I could pretty much build what ever you'd like, only I'm not very good with the art stuff, so you would need to find somebody that's good with photo shop or something like that.

Let me know what ya think.

Just so you know, if you'd like to use access as the back end interface program then you'll have to call your ISP and see what they want for a static IP address because that would be required.

(Access as a back end interface is just an easy way to view orders and such, it could all be done from the website, it would just take me a little more time to do it, not much more time, but a little more time.)

The kind of stuff your asking for would require a database. I can do SQL and MySQL as an added note.

Once you chose what database you want (SQL / MySQL) then you can chose .asp .aspx or .php

With me anyway, I'm sure other people can do dreamweaver which is .something but I have no idea, I never used it.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the offers, I had a few in PM as well. I'm very interested in seeing some more before I decide. Also, sent you a PM TylerDurden.

I have answered all the PMs, and am looking forward to hearing back from you all. I'll also try to write everything down in more detail, as I guess that could be needed.

I can contribute to the testing phase if you need any assistance. Spend a couple of years with software testing and website usability tests.

Though this knowledge is covered by thick layers of rust and dirt as its been a couple of years ago, if you need any help hunting down errors or else with the site, just holler.

Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know if I need that. :)

Hi!

Are you still looking for a webdesigner?

/Spikey

Back