Looking to do some repair runs

S.R. Trader

Guardian
Silk Road Trader
Hey all,

I'm interested to do some hours of repairing in space if any Pilot is interested to get some skills aswell, win-win.
Im not interested to join a crew, too much drama. Just want to repair a bit few days and get some skills. I'll bring my own WW and RK or I can buy yours if its decent price.
If anyone knows a better way to skill while repairing on planet let me know. (Besides that event at Fort Lahar (repair the wall or somth) which seems I'm never that lucky to catch one).

PM me in-game: Silk Road Trader

Cheers

Hey Zendule warps will be doing some repair runs probably Starting in January after Mayhem (I'd be piloting).

We can do a test run though and I can start getting people on the vehicle list and maybe we can all do a test run before Mayhem Starts up.

No joining anything needed etc. just specifically need to be added to the Ship itself so you can be beamed up from planet.

Hey Zendule warps will be doing some repair runs probably Starting in January after Mayhem (I'd be piloting).

We can do a test run though and I can start getting people on the vehicle list and maybe we can all do a test run before Mayhem Starts up.

No joining anything needed etc. just specifically need to be added to the Ship itself so you can be beamed up from planet.
Hey,

I just realised someone answered this thread.

PM me after Mayhem and well see if we can get online at same day.

Cheers !

Back