Question: looking to play EU

brunoer

Hatchling
im looking to start playing EU i tried once before a few years back and was very confused and after checking out the game yesterday at ces im thinking about trying it again and giving it a fair shake and was wondering if it would be a good idea to find a mentor so as not to be as confused as i was the first time thanks for your time :wtg:

Hi brunoer; indeed, the best thing is to find a good mentor, that plays during your hours. It will save you a lot of time (and money).

There are some saying a mentor is not necessary, and I agree somewhat; but, that means taking it slow in the beginning, and deal with some mistakes that are inevitable; it's your call

Also, this Forum it's a very good place to start (or restart :)) your EU experience; do some reading for a bit, and I'll guarantee you that it will be time well spent.

Welcome, and GL!

Welcome back, Brunoer!

Hope you'll find the game more understandable this time. You're not the first stating that it's hard to figure out. :)

As JJMatrix says, have a lookout for a good mentor or a good society that have long experience in guiding newcomers, it's a big help.
Also you might check out the various guides about how to play Entropia.
Alice's guide is one of the more complete and held as the best of many players.
Find it here.

All the best,

Steve Mischief, NBK Squadron
www.thenbk.com

Back