Looks like Neverdie has a spare mothership

Havent been a big fan of RT since some of the shady early stuff went down over there but I gotta say it looks like they are turning things around a bit with that video. It looks more professional then anything I have seen so far from that studio and not like a party buddy threw something together after a rough night out in a club.

GJ ND I hope things continue to grow for the better over there. Clear a few meters of land so I can walk a bit without gettin zerged and you may see me back on ocassion dropping some bombs again.

G-damnit, why O why did u have to come announce this here eh ^^ messing with my chances g-damnit :boxer:

Does it still cost 4 Ped to re-insert an Implant each time you leave The Thing (or Ancient Greece) ?

Does it still cost 4 Ped to re-insert an Implant each time you leave The Thing (or Ancient Greece) ?

U can use any type of gear from any planet there now....not limited to RT stuff like before and implants now dont get removed anymore.

Reactions: sbi
The war between planets over players is really heating up.... We are getting more free stuff... and now a pp is throwing in a big prize for a long term event.... Let the Thing slaughter begin....:laugh:

I think everybody going for this should keep it in mind that we don't know what a "MacReady Mothership" is, and that the promise is not to give away a Anira class mothership. Just a mothership that can be used to ferry people between planets. Not even that this will be a unlimited mothership.

This is free reality check brought to you by the central reality check disbursement authority.

I think everybody going for this should keep it in mind that we don't know what a "MacReady Mothership" is, and that the promise is not to give away a Anira class mothership. Just a mothership that can be used to ferry people between planets. Not even that this will be a unlimited mothership.

This is free reality check brought to you by the central reality check disbursement authority.

the MacReady is a new ship, officially named by Universal..
The reason it is the best 3 of 6 Months is to allow New Users a chance to build skills enough to compete since this promotion is tied to the release of The THING Blu-ray..

here a bit more info

New Player's in the leauge to compete for this??

Been on my 2nd expedition to the RT Arctic still there now and wondering why the "teleports" won't work and why the ones I attained on my first journey are gone?

Also rules of the event changed for 2nd highest monthly loot incase some ATH's, looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

no just need to take 2 screen shots.

time stamp and location?

Starting today players hunting the THING will be able to tally their 2nd highest Global or HoF loot per month from a single THING kill to create a combined high score to compete to win the MacReady Mothership. Players may choose their top three single 2nd highest monthly global or HoF loots over a 6 month period to arrive at their high score. The Mothership will be awarded in August.

The MacReady Mothership can be used to ferry passengers for a fee between multiple virtual worlds within Entropia Universe.

New players who wish to get a leg up with some free gear to Hunt The THING can attempt to locate and assist the infamous avatar NEVERDIE, who has joined the fight to rid the world of The THING. NEVERDIE went missing when his helicopter transporting a supply of flamethrowers and armor crashed into the ROCKtropia Antarctic. The exact location of the downed chopper is unknown, but fragmented distress signals are being received via Facebook.com/rocktropia and Twitter @MYrocktropia and provide clues to his location and the whereabouts of his scattered precious cargo.

Players Must Post their 1st and 2nd Highest Loot Screenshots with date and time Stamps in this thread each month, then at the end of July, the 2nd Highest loot from each of the players 3 best months will be combined to determine each players high Score.

Entries are restricted to single players only not teams.

For the Purpose of these event rules a Global includes “HOFs and ATHs”.
Start Date January 31st – July 31st th (Via the in world Clock – Press U to check the time)
Out of the 6 month time frame only The Highest single Global from three of the months will be combined.

Globals will be counted on The THING Mobs only!

ALL Global Screenshots must include the position (in game hot key = P) and timestamps (in game hot key = U) with the global message in the chat box.

NDS will monitor the competition closely to ensure a fair event for all participants. Any violation of the event rules stated here will result in immediate disqualification. If there is any confusion over these rules common sense may apply, but clarifications to rules will be made during the course of the event if neccesarry in The Main Event Thread. In case any problems arise in the ability to fairly judge this event. Event manager reserves the right to tweak the rules at any time in the interest of fairness. Event Manager decisions are final. No teams allowed this time!

Further Clarifications may be added along the way! Good Luck and thanks for competing.

Order the Blu-ray now @ Thing, The (2011) on DVD & Blu-ray | Trailers, bonus features, cast photos & more | Universal Studios Entertainment Portal

NOTE RULE CHANGES HERE

Rule Adjustment #1

In order to keep things as competitive as possible it has been decided that it will be each players 2nd Highest loot Per Month that will be tallied to create their combined Score... This is to lessen the possibility of someone from winning with a Single Record breaking ATH...

Scoring Example:

Jane Doe Avatar

FEB
Ho1 #1 938 Ped
Hof #2 650 ped
March
HoF #1 1187
HoF #2 563
April
HoF #1 28,000
HoF #2 400
May
HoF #1 9,000
HoF #2 2,100
June
HoF #1 955
HoF #2 921
July
HoF #1 16,000
HoF #2 280

3 Best 2nd Highest Loots
Feb Hof #2 -650 Ped
May Hof#2 - 2100 Ped
June Hof #2 -921 Ped

Final Score 3671 Points

here are the rules from

http://www.neverdie.com/official-co...hunt-thing-win-macready-mothership-event.html

thank you again for your help...

i assume screenies must be posted with in a certain time couldnt find this info...
and i guess you have to submit the screenies to a certain area?

sorry for being a noob/// thank you agin in advance for your help!

Is this the info you mean?

[

Players Must Post their 1st and 2nd Highest Loot Screenshots with date and time Stamps in this thread each month, then at the end of July, the 2nd Highest loot from each of the players 3 best months will be combined to determine each players high Score.
[/B]

no one has posted as i belive as they will wait till the end of the month to post for Feb. just incase they get 2 ATH at the end of the month. ;)

Back