FYI: Loot Facts!

I've changed the OP with the suggestion that was made here previously by a few people. I will read through the other posts and add more facts later :)

~Danimal

This is NOT another loot theory thread but simply a facts loot observance thread that will attempt to debunk all of those so called "loot theories".

Using BIG weapons that do lots of damage will bring in LOTS of loots:
False, while using big weapons might seem as though you are getting more loots you are simply spending more peds per shot; so in order to compensate for that MA balances out your avatar by giving you more globals/hofs.

Using ECO weapons that do lots of damage will bring in LOTS of loots:
False, while using eco weapons might seem as though you are getting more loots you are simply spending less peds per shot; so in order to compensate for that MA balances out your avatar by giving you fewer globals/hofs.

Generally, the amount of peds spent in ammo is usually roughly the TT amount you will get back but it will never be 100%. This goes with big and eco weapons.

Hunting with big guns on big mobs will yield LOTS of loots:
False, while doing this you run the risk of pissing away your peds hunting something that is outside of your skill range. You should only hunt something that you can effectively kill.

I should hunt the mobs that are globaling/hofing right now in order to get "in" on the loots:
While it might seem as though that particular mob is globaling/hofing a lot you should not follow trends. Meaning if it is globaling/hofing a lot for one player it is probably MA paying back that avatar to even out his loot distribution or it is some sort of MA ran event to suck peds away from you and pay out to the person with the most DPS.

more to come..

~Danimal

location is important.

ammo tt is returned short term, amp decay mid term and gun decay long term if ever.

armor decay may come back partially long term, fap decay is lost.

it seems dynamic though, like system use the variables differently from time to time.

basics remain the same though.

cheers

ermik

I guess, i do believe in both quotes above....

plus:

I think time to time ma targets group of players.... player themselves may have no clues.

I also think in the name of dynamic loot.. MA does pull and push players from varous regions... it could be within a planet or interplanetary!

that reminds me of...

I still think I presented the most apt loot theory ever devised on the forum in post #2 of this thread.

Last edited:
I still think I presented the most apt loot theory every devised on the forum in post #2 of this thread.

Enjoy! :)

Hunting mobs with more HP will yield more globals/hofs.
True and false. While the more hp the mob has it just means the chances of you hitting a global/hof are higher, it does not necessarily mean that you will hit a global/hof on each kill. This also goes with saying that mobs with an unusually high amount of HP will always loot. There are some exceptions to this rule though.

The "house" MindArk is always designed to win.
True, this is because MindArk is a company and handles the balancing of the loot system. They can not give out TT after every single run because for the simple fact that they need to maintain servers etc. A good way to offset this is to hunt for Mark Up items so you can at least break even or (dare I say it) profit. This also goes with saying:
You're {screwed} no matter what you do.

~Danimal

Last edited:
Oh, thank you for updating your first post! You rock! :laugh:

No problem! I just had to figure out some facts to throw down that I could use your quote with. :cool:

~Danimal

Back