loot from Vehicle

kintoo

Alpha
ok so when did it change so you now also loot all Vehicle inventory I got killed in PVP and looted (fair enought) but the 90 peds of oil in my Vehicle inventory was looted (that I was saving there for fuel)?????

I have checked the release notes and can see no update that changed this?

I read somewhere after the PVP is now pointless with vehicles thread, that MA or FPC were going to change this, as it was not in the spirit or something or rather

Anyways it looks like they have

Rgds

Ace

think it worked so that if the car was spawned you had to kill the car first and then the player to be able to loot the car .....
if its in you inv (not spawned) its just like any other storage box and will be lootet

ever tried pressing the "recall all vehicle" button and send it back to storage before you get killed for safe keeping

I was carrying the car and if I had known this had canged I would have left it in storage, I play on RT and the mobs I like to hunt are only in PVP4 lol

This is MA's ruleset... subject to change at any second with or without notice.. You had the vehicle for an expoit to not get looted plain and simple and it back fired.

You paid the 5 ped. You knew the rules and how fast they can change..
Nothing left to debate.

This is MA's ruleset... subject to change at any second with or without notice.. You had the vehicle for an expoit to not get looted plain and simple and it back fired.

You paid the 5 ped. You knew the rules and how fast they can change..
Nothing left to debate.

I recent the fact I used the Vehicle as an exploit, I did not put the oil there to bypass the rules. If I had did that I would have placed the 90 peds of satackables I looted in the Vehicle to!!!!

I do not mind being looted in PVP but my query was how they can chage something like this and not even mention in notes.

I recent the fact I used the Vehicle as an exploit, I did not put the oil there to bypass the rules. If I had did that I would have placed the 90 peds of satackables I looted in the Vehicle to!!!!

I do not mind being looted in PVP but my query was how they can chage something like this and not even mention in notes.

I did not say you put the oil in it to exploit. I said you carried the vehicle into pvp as the exploit..Obviously you thought it was safe (aka expoitable)
somehow or you would have made the effort to send it to storage.

There are changes EVERY VU never mentioned in the release notes.. Equues being dropped on nearly every LA's center.. Piles of shit mobs added daily to open areas for missions taking away mining space... Mob stats being changed every VU jacking them up little by little.. Our stats being nerfed little by little.. Its EU way of life

It wasn't changed, you were carrying a box (vehicle) of oil (dunno why you thought you need 90peds, instead of just putting it in the car...).

You only do not get looted of stackables in the car if it is spawned. In this case it wasn't.

It wasn't changed, you were carrying a box (vehicle) of oil (dunno why you thought you need 90peds, instead of just putting it in the car...).

You only do not get looted of stackables in the car if it is spawned. In this case it wasn't.

I have 2 cars so save the oil and put it in the one I plan to use :p

ok so when did it change so you now also loot all Vehicle inventory I got killed in PVP and looted (fair enought) but the 90 peds of oil in my Vehicle inventory was looted (that I was saving there for fuel)?????

I have checked the release notes and can see no update that changed this?

Awww youre lucky they didnt leave it on blocks, wheels off, paint off, doors off, engine out the lot. Id drain the oil too of course :D

No seriously now... so the exploit backfired huh? ;)

I was carrying the car and if I had known this had canged I would have left it in storage, I play on RT and the mobs I like to hunt are only in PVP4 lol

Kintoo, what mobs are in the PVP4? Just curious as I am in RT as well... thanks ;)

Kintoo, what mobs are in the PVP4? Just curious as I am in RT as well... thanks ;)

zombies + wolves are the only ones i saw there >.> those are everywhere, both in and out of pvp

Defend your vehicle like your own baby or die trying. Better to die before your vehicle is destroyed by the enemy :wise:

Back