Loot lag getting worse on NI (anyone else?)

jetsina

Elite
Hi, despite the maintenance a few hours ago I'm experiencing increased loot lag on NI. Yesterday it was of a few seconds on half the mobs, now it just managed a dropout of about 2 mins when I could also not spawn a vehicle, for example.
I got the loots in normal form after the short wait, so not shrap later in storage or so, but wanted to flag this up. Anybody else with issues at the mo?

Lag was terrible on Calypso yesterday, loot lag, crafting lag, inventory lag. In the end I logged off, hoping that maintenance this morning would fixx it. Sounds like it hasn't

Maybe it's a hot resync or so that takes 2 mins, as since then I've not had any more loot lag on NI. Fingers crossed...

Last night at Toulan was terrible. Had to relog two times and craft and loot was so lagged. Ended up having one of my worst runs ever on EP2 but I finished the craft daily.

Logged on at Caly last night, played 5 hours and no lag

Given the lag complaints are now quite high again (universally, or more Caly, or where?), how can things like this get worse over the course of several days?
On NI I only experienced a 30s blip again yesterday, but feel a little lacklustre about even logging in and risking being confronted with a problem that should surely have been solved by about mid-week at the latest. Possibly thin skin to end the week on, but I just want to relax.
What do eye on the ground reports say folks?

It's the same with Ark, I'm just entering the game and the delay is even worse than you describe.

Caly too. Repair terminal just cost me 61.12p and repairs did not get done! Yes, Support Ticket created. Logging off til this is Fixed. No depo for at least a few days afterwards.

Okidokes, thanks for reports. I'll just stay in RL and create my own lag for a bit of fun with, I dunno, making a cup of tea or something. Maybe go for a bio and 'loo' lag (will read the paper while waiting for action...), although I may change my mind on the latter one ;)!
Sorry for any ooo-er images... 'dark' humour waiting for shit 'n stuff?

It was barely playable on Caly and Monria today. (I've heard it's same shit everywhere)
I managed to hunt since the hunting actions themselves are not lagging. (shot, hit, switch tools, etc..)
But you should not be in a hurry to receive your loot (on average 30 seconds)

Everything else, trade, repair, vehicles, etc... takes a good 30 seconds to complete.

When I wanted to hunt small mobs in fast mode with auto-loot pill, I soon gave up (you have to stay 30 seconds next to each mob for the loot action to be done).
I've logout hoping that it will be fixed tomorrow.

If not, the Monria event tomorrow, with the usual event lag + this lag, will be epic... :giggle:

Is EU down completely at the mo? No status light on loader - checks for updates, finds nothing new....
Ahhhhhhhh, found this...
"On Monday, 2021-05-17 at 07:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for extended maintenance to address the recent server performance issues. We estimate a downtime period of 2-3 hours. For details on UTC time please see ... "

Last edited:
Back