Lost Sweating device

Rake

Provider
Society
Freelancer
MadHarry Harry InTheSoup
I have not sweated for ages and I am sure that we were all given a Sweating Device to use when a new VU came out. I cannot find mine anywhere...any idea where I can get one from or are they no longer needed and they magically disappeared

Well o/c it Should be in with your tools-if not -support!!

How can you loose the only thing that does not decay in this game.
They must introduce mission on noob island "First noob lesson - Do not loose your sweating device" :laugh:

How can you loose the only thing that does not decay in this game.
They must introduce mission on noob island "First noob lesson - Do not loose your sweating device" :laugh:
Well I have not sweated since before the VU (10 ?) brought out a device. I previously sweated without such a thing.
I have checked all my storages and I definitely do not have one and this is the first thing I have ever "lost" . Could be some sort of bug I suppose. I might put in report

log in at your account in the entropia wep.. there you can see all your items you own! if is not listed, make a support.:)

edit : oobs, futurama was faster as me :)

Panic over. I have found it....sorry to have bothered you all. It was in personal storage locker I left on another planet

Btw, I don't think you can tt or trade it so it's kinda impossible to loose it :scratch2:

Panic over. I have found it....sorry to have bothered you all. It was in personal storage locker I left on another planet

Thats a good one. Maybe I should lose my sweating tool the same way.

Back