Creature

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Jack "The Creature" Russel
Cheap BPs :)

Cheap BPs :)

Hello all,

I have decided to sell all of the (L) BPs that i have left in my inventory as i will probably never craft them at all haha.

I will split the items into lots and will run the auction until Sunday 8th of February at 21:00 MA time and will try and keep this post up to date as people bid on the lots.

The format will be, item name followed by TT value ie,
Orca Gloves (L) BP (L) 0.23

Some lots will have start bids which will be clearly illustrated. No splitting of Lots :p

In order to bid please type the Lot number and your bid price ie,
Lot 1 = 20 ped

Other than that, if anyone has any problems please let me know and happy bidding. :ahh:

LOT 1: Armour

Orca Gloves (L) BP (L) 0.23
Orca Gloves (L) BP (L) 0.16
Predator Harness (L) BP (L) 0.12
Predator Shin Guards (L) BP (L) 0.09
Predator Shin Guards (L) BP (L) 0.09
Predator Gloves (L) BP (L) 0.99
Predator Gloves (L) BP (L) 0.43
Predator Arm Guards (L) BP (L) 0.07
Luna Arm Guards (L) BP (L) 0.01
Start Bid = 5 ped / Current Bid = 5 ped Rowdoc

Lot 2: Amp/Tool
Bull Tac10 (L) BP (L) 0.37
Bull Tac10 (L) BP (L) 0.30
Oreminer OM-202 (L) BP (L) 0.01
Oreminer OM-202 (L) BP (L) 0.01
Start Bid = 60 ped / Current Bid = 60 ped Slither

Lot 3: Brushes
Animal Brush (L) BP (L) 0.04
Animal Brush (L) BP (L) 0.02
Start Bid = Please help with start bid :) / Current Bid = 250peds via PM @ 03:20am by Dinivan

Last edited:
PS i will give a GeoTrek LP120 Niloticus (L) BP (L) worth an amazing 22 PEC on the market to the first successful bidder i meet to collect their BP's :D

I have lowered the Start Bids of all Lots :yay:

lot 3 - 200 ped

Thanks for your bids chapps, i have updated the first post with highest bids. I have received a PM bid for Lot 3 for 250 peds and have asked if i can name that person.

My fault for not mentioning in the first place but please only bid via posting messages on this thread, makes things more transparent that way.

Thank you very much

C

EDIT * * * Now put the name of PM bidder :) Thank you for your bids

Last edited:
START BIDS REDUCED for lots without bids - These are now WAY below market price at least half current figures at least.

BUMP

BUMP

Can anyone please let me know if these prices are too high or am i missing something here? :)

C

BUMP

Gooood afternoooon all :yay:

bid SB of 5ped on lot1

thanks for your bid ;) updated first post

Does anyone actually craft anymore lol

Finally day
BUMP
- less than 10 hours remaining :)

lots 4 and 5 have been removed from the thread as they had no bids so im putting them on auction - all bids that have been placed on lots 1 - 3 still stand and i think are still way below market value :) - ( i think )

Good HoFing all :yay:

And the auction is closed. I will send a PM to all bidders to arrange time of collection :)

Thank you all

C

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back