Selling: Lots of Skills

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
Last edited:
This may be a dumb question, but what is with the zero value skills?

Geology
(0.00 PED)
(1221%)
0 PED

Might be interested in this one. ;)

Good luck for your friends sale.

Moved all the skills to entropedia to make things simpler.

Last edited:
This may be a dumb question, but what is with the zero value skills?

good question :p I just copied and pasted the scan, so it includes even the skills he has already chipped out or never had. (I manualy edited out serendipity and power catalyst, since we had chipped it out since the scan)

have fun :)

narfi

Bump for a great deal.

narfi

Changed posts 1 and 4, the walls of text showing skills were difficult to read, it should be simpler on entropiawiki.com

We have started pulling skills off and putting them in auction, so will keep the avatar named chiptest on entropedia updated as skills are removed and sold.

Accepting offers :)

gl and have fun :)

narfi

Bump it up!

Chipping is cheaper than skilling :)

narfi

how much you want for the inflict ranged damage skills

Weekly MU is 1091% Ill sell for 1041%

81.16tt ending chip size = about 849ped depending on if I get the right esis to extract it all, slightly less if I cant pull it all.

If you supply the chips you can have it for 506% which is about 410ped and you would need to supply 90.18tt of ESIs.

You would need to give me a day or so to get the ESIs if I don't already have them or alternatively add 35% and ill buy overpriced ones out of auction.

narfi

keano

so just to make sure im reading this right , it will be just over 4k points in inflict ranged damage and you are looking for 849PED for every thing ready to get to me ? or would i need something else?

thanks for reply

so just to make sure im reading this right , it will be just over 4k points in inflict ranged damage and you are looking for 849PED for every thing ready to get to me ? or would i need something else?

thanks for reply

Correct thats all you need and I will get the ESIs and chip it out for you.

to be clear though, it would take you from 0 to 4k skills but if you have skills already it wont add 4k since skill value is exponential. The more skills you have the more tt each additional skill takes. (hope that makes sense)

narfi

keano

hey nafari , i will BO on all the skills you have there
meet in game to talk

thanks keano

Thanks Keano, The sale is over :)

Keano and i agreed on a bo price for the skills only (he supplies ESIs) once he has paid for the skills he has as much time to come up with the esis as he needs. I will help my friend extract them for him.

narfi

Back