"low conditon" bug on MF chips

Dank

Guardian
Society
nExt Cons
Today, while skilling MF on argos north of twins, i suddenly got the low condition warning both on my attack and TP chip.
Since ive been inactive for a while i thought this might be a new "feature", so i proceeded to repair both to full condition.
however, after repairs i still got the same message.

After logging out and back in the message still displays when i try to use the chips.

Is this some new kind of bug, or is there something im not getting/havent heard about since i went back to active?

Submit a support case, it could be a bug with that specific chip level and implant combination? I'm using the II and the V chips with a 20 implant.. hope this helps?..:scratch2:

~Danimal

Today, while skilling MF on argos north of twins, i suddenly got the low condition warning both on my attack and TP chip.
Since ive been inactive for a while i thought this might be a new "feature", so i proceeded to repair both to full condition.
however, after repairs i still got the same message.

After logging out and back in the message still displays when i try to use the chips.

Is this some new kind of bug, or is there something im not getting/havent heard about since i went back to active?

Just checking, are you sure it wasn't your implant repair warning?
My tp chip got to repair warning earlier, repaired it and received no more warnings after.

Ty both for input:)

Uniq3: Nope, it wasnt the inplant message, and anyway it still has some TT on it.

On my third attempt to login i got the "down for maintenance" msg, although it seems other players on my fl didnt have any problem logging in, so maybe its related?

Anyway, it seems to work fine again now, so im happy, just thought id signal it in case i wasnt the only one.

Back