Price Check LR-20 T 6.99

Ancient

Stalker
Society
Atlantis
Jack Ancient O'Neill
Anyone know what the current market value is?

^for t6, i believe closer to that 15k value. base should be around 12k min for 12k tokens + 1 rare

Thanks guys, will probably wait then

i love that weapon, i see the only downside the low DPP that anyway with a 105 becomes 3.0
considering the token value, the tier up cost and and the flexibility for some <500 HP monsters,
the same garbage DPP is in the BHG's that dropped recently but as many players point DPP is less important in loot 2.0 than it was before.
i think that price is superfair at 13500 for the item components. if it is worth it is a personal point of view.

i love that weapon, i see the only downside the low DPP that anyway with a 105 becomes 3.0
considering the token value, the tier up cost and and the flexibility for some <500 HP monsters,
the same garbage DPP is in the BHG's that dropped recently but as many players point DPP is less important in loot 2.0 than it was before.
i think that price is superfair at 13500 for the item components. if it is worth it is a personal point of view.
let me ask : are you owning one ? because its still 20dps who the hell will buy a 20dps for 15 k ?

let me ask : are you owning one ? because its still 20dps who the hell will buy a 20dps for 15 k ?
This. I'm waiting for buyers to get that a weapon isn't worth a five-figure price tag just because it's a 2.0 weapon or whatever.

The challenge is that the LR-20 really isn't much of a 2.0 weapon. The true entry level 2.0 event weapons are either BC-30 or Weak Claws. There are options that aren't too different than the LR-20 like Archon Sword you can get for a few k instead if you have other uses for your shrap, and regular guns like the ecotrons, etc. aren't that much different than an LR-20 either. It's partly the mayhem tag that drives price.

A high tier LR-20 gets really hard to gauge demand on for that reason unless you have really niche hunters.

Back