Lytarian HoF on TI

Quark

Old
Society
Freelancer
Quantum Scientists: "Quark"
This is a repost, since someone told me that when EF when offline unexpectly some posts were also lost, so I checked on the validity of this claim and yes the previous post on this was lost. Oh well, repost...

Enjoy, also copy the coords down for your own records...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Uber gratzz:yay:
And thanx for the coordinates, i''ll stay away from there for a few weeks;)

Grats Quark :)

- Deathifier

big gratz m8 keep going :)

Gratz mate! Nice to see you hit a jackpot :D

GRATS MAN, were u amped?
my dream to get smt like that in enmat

About the Lytarian HoF find...

GRATS MAN, were u amped?
my dream to get smt like that in enmat

Nope, I don't amp stuff in general, I only do that when I have trend data for an area and when my skills come to an impass (get stuck when I am about to rank up) or if my professional standings are about to go to the next level.

If I use amps it will be the following;
Level 1, 5, 6, 8, or 9

I only use the following amp levels on the surface;
Level 1 and 8

If I am getting expensive stuff at CND and I know the coords I need to check I will put on the Level 5 to 6. If I get two claims close then I switch up to the 8 or 9 (whichever I have on me at the time).

I also like to mine with no amps at all in CND, I still get globals and HoFs there as well. The placement of bombs and probes up there are ultra sensitive in position up there. You can have people bomb or probe what looks to be the same patterns but it's the coord pair that makes the difference up there. Of course it helps to have high end skills like Squall, he's up at level 69 prospector I do believe.

If you encounter him up there just ask him in the control room.

There is a nasty piece of information most people don't know about mining amps and for every level you go up. It's not really a secret but yet it's not widely known either.

Nice miner bot loot...

grats mate

Just noticed that in sig area, can't wait to kill one that gives me over 1300 PED, just need a crapload of Ruga from them, maybe some Cobalt and I am set.

:wtg:

Back