m83 vs bgh marber

deathception

Guardian
Bambideath deathception durka
hi all so i have a dilema , i have both guns m83 and marber bgh and i checked the stats for both of my setups fpr these guns at t0, they are similar since bgh does not have an amp adequate for it but its efficeny is better , my question is should i keep using m83 or sell it and soley use the marber for better efficency?

*just so people know the marber does less DMG at same stats, the setups i have for both guns are not the same due to different armor and buffs since marber allows for use of EST armor which enhances the dpp but the m83 has more dpp in terms of base dmg with amp combo*

Last edited:
You should loose like 1-2 % TT using the m83. I don’t know how much the difference is in efficiency. If you cycle 1 million ped you loose 10-20 k ped. I mean hopefully you understand these things before you buy stuff. But I guess a lot of ppl don’t ready up on all the useful information available here on the forum 😂 so again, the marber is Bang for your bucks. You cycle one Christmas mayhem and you have already paid the rifle off. So sell the m83 :)

i already know what i will do. i just like to ask peoples opinions. for different perspectives. i will just leave this quote, those who understand know and those who dont well :) “If you're the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room.”

test both and decide for yourself?

it baffles me how some players have that many thousands in USD $ in weapons yet have to ask the community what they should use lmao
it baffles me why you would ask him to test them out when he can just ask and spare the loss of testing them.

You should loose like 1-2 % TT using the m83. I don’t know how much the difference is in efficiency. If you cycle 1 million ped you loose 10-20 k ped. I mean hopefully you understand these things before you buy stuff. But I guess a lot of ppl don’t ready up on all the useful information available here on the forum 😂 so again, the marber is Bang for your bucks. You cycle one Christmas mayhem and you have already paid the rifle off. So sell the m83 :)
now you just made his m83 price to drop few k's :))

just so people know the marber does less DMG at same stats, the setups i have for both guns are not the same due to different armor and buffs since marber allows for use of EST armor which enhances the dpp

m83 much better imo

“One of the great challenges in this world is knowing enough about a subject to think you're wright, but not enough about the subject to know you're wrong.”

yea m83 has more dmg output as well as better dpp at base dmg plus amp vs marber , i only use it for mayhem grinds , the marber is more of a eco hunt/pvp setup

m83 much better imo

“One of the great challenges in this world is knowing enough about a subject to think you're wright, but not enough about the subject to know you're wrong.”
thats mr wright but you are looking for the word right :)

test both and decide for yourself?

it baffles me how some players have that many thousands in USD $ in weapons yet have to ask the community what they should use lmao
the dude's been tiering his forum rank for weeks now with multiple mostly yawny daily posts ;) That said, i like the m83
m83 much better imo

neil deGrasse Tyson is an ass, but that quote of his is "alright."
yea m83 has more dmg output as well as better dpp at base dmg plus amp vs marber , i only use it for mayhem grinds , the marber is more of a eco hunt/pvp setup
you got it, gz

Last edited:
I see way more potential in the marber
Big crits are underrated when it comes to dpp

So its actualy a good pve weapon + a awesome pvp weapon on top as extra

Also there are some Mobs you can do way easyer with a long range weapon

But i can buy it from you if you feel like 😂

For me its a sidearm , untill i sell the bp 70 then the marber or camo turns to my Main weapon

i have no intention of selling marber, like i said i use the m83 to grind mayhems that require x amount of ped spent/ kills in a timefream to get max amount of tokens, hunting wise the marber has potential with EST armor to kill with higher dpp and i also pvp with it so its a no brainer what its use is for

DPS is king for mayhems...

However they're pretty close with stats. I'd pick the BGH, sell predator and have more bankroll. Try to put in a couple more hours to offset the DPS loss?

Outside mayhems is easier, BGH > M83 anytime

both are garbage can

yea due to mayhem i keep both once im done collecting tokens then id stop, also one mans garbage is another mans treasure :)

i have no intention of selling marber, like i said i use the m83 to grind mayhems that require x amount of ped spent/ kills in a timefream to get max amount of tokens, hunting wise the marber has potential with EST armor to kill with higher dpp and i also pvp with it so its a no brainer what its use is for
So...if you already have the answer for your own question...WHY ask it in the first place... :duh::duh::duh:

So...if you already have the answer for your own question...WHY ask it in the first place... :duh::duh::duh:
i answered that before
i already know what i will do. i just like to ask peoples opinions. for different perspectives. i will just leave this quote, those who understand know and those who dont well :) “If you're the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room.”

what if someone has a solid persepective that i didnt see or think about, the issue in this game is thinking you have the right information and being wrong, its never wrong to crossreference or find other strategies, and the only way is by asking, just me getting to that conclusion doesnt certify its right or wrong

Wish I had the BGH option back when I used m83. And I used m83 for years. I would have saved tens of thousands of peds. But they still have pros and cons which depend on your activities and long term plans and only the whole context can determine which one is better suited...

m83 has terrible shrap conversion and eff

marbor bgh all day-
PROS - bgh
the marbor is more range, pvp, more eff (hope theres a nice unl amp coming for it)but in the meantime mayhem amps are cheapest they have ever been)
PROS- M83
more damage, cheaper amp, more skills gained by way of spending ped if thats your intent

in the long run the bgh is a better 2.0 weapon for a daily grinder, and its seriously one of the best pvp weapons in the game (highly underrated atm imo)

marbor bgh all day-
PROS - bgh
the marbor is more range, pvp, more eff (hope theres a nice unl amp coming for it)but in the meantime mayhem amps are cheapest they have ever been)
PROS- M83
more damage, cheaper amp, more skills gained by way of spending ped if thats your intent

in the long run the bgh is a better 2.0 weapon for a daily grinder, and its seriously one of the best pvp weapons in the game (highly underrated atm imo)
That is correct bgh is better but m83 note damage, as well as if you use it properly as well as cheaper tiering costs to t10 va bgh

I dont know what your Ring setup is

But i think if you sell the predator you culd upgrade your Ring setup and go with a imp imperium + Tezla

Thats what i runn now, just diferent weapon
Did downgrade to imp imperium from a shadow, bought a Tezla for more heal to compensate the peotection and it turns that i got 30k more ped for same result

I have a tezlapod pet lvling it now , as well as 30% crit dmg buff and 5 crit chance like i said earlier the m83 i use for mayhem grind for the tokens , the bgh i basically use for everyday hunting /pvp to tier it up for the future .The only reason the m83 now is still usefull is because mayhems only last so long and i have rare tokens so id like to grind as many regular tokens as possible in a short time , once i collect enough tokens i will sell my m83 and hope they make a bigger amp for the marber to use one day and not continue mayhem unless i loot more rare tokens, but for the price range at t9 on the m83 vs a marber bgh at t9, budget wise the m83 is shorterm a good investment , longterm its the marber due to its flexible use between hunting big mobs from far or players in pvp

Last edited:
yea due to mayhem i keep both once im done collecting tokens then id stop, also one mans garbage is another mans treasure :)
between those two camo is less of an evil, but best option is the third one where you sell both and buy one decent weapon for grinding.

Back