Help: MA When do Missions get Removed on Every Planet?! In Game Warning Expected?

The Abomb

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
Hello just wanted to create a quick thread for possible info and awareness of "WHEN" old mission are being removed on each planet because it's nearly impossible to keep track of. I was discussing with a friend the other day about when Cyrene will lose their old missions and we both were unsure. Is Ark the same time? When does NI lose their missions or Toulan and Monria?!! What planet loses theses missions first so we can finish?!! :dunno:

When MA decided to finally remove the unique missions on Caly they broadcast an in game message saying the Rex, Trask hunter ect would be removed on X date and you couldn't take the next stage. Bravo, good communication there!

However where are we with every other planet?! What order do hunters who are trying to finish missions need to be working in? If anyone has dates for each of the planets this thread could be very helpful for a lot of players trying to map out when each planet old missions is getting removed. It's just too confusing now to keep track of it.

Also MA it would be in your best interest to broadcast a warning on the dates of the removal of missions in game (60 or 90 days warning) so players can prepare accordingly. Hate for a plethora of irritated players putting in support tickets that were almost done 9 or 12,000 kill count missions have it removed right before finishing.

Just figure this is a simple communication thread to help everyone and good luck grinding :woot:

If I'm not remembering incorrectly, i think even if the mission is no longer possible to start, you can usually finish the stage you're on but not continue on the next one..

Probably the upcoming VU for wipe of the missions still open..

If I'm not remembering incorrectly, i think even if the mission is no longer possible to start, you can usually finish the stage you're on but not continue on the next one..

There is a grace period ( supposed to be 1 year?) but eventually that unfinished mission gets removed, just like Caly. So all old missions will eventually be completely removed regardless if you finished or not. Which means you have to finish them in the allotted timeframe. So we have to plan and try and finish before they are removed and it's impossible to keep track of now. Just trying to prevent problems and make it easier for everyone with an info thread and if we can expect MA to broadcast it again.

Many of us have many missions to finish and we can't keep track on how close we are to them being removed or what planet is first to be removed.

Probably the upcoming VU for wipe of the missions still open..

Like open ended? As in we don't have a date? Will we gets months of warning to grind 100,000's of mobs? Hoping for some transparency :)

Like open ended? As in we don't have a date? Will we gets months of warning to grind 100,000's of mobs? Hoping for some transparency :)
Next VU is beginning of June...that's when cyrene and ark codex dropped last year.

Ludvig is watching this thread right now so maybe they will be able to provide more official info later :D

Next VU is beginning of June...that's when cyrene and ark codex dropped last year.

So beginning of June for Cyrene and Ark ok that helps. How about the other planets? I guess we aren't getting any in game warnings for people to prepare unfortunately... Hope we can get exact dates nailed down for everyone so no one is left feeling completely rushed or left with almost finishing a mission and it gets removed without them knowing it was about to happen.

Ludvig is watching this thread right now so maybe they will be able to provide more official info later :D

I hope so, it would help a lot of people out and perhaps prevent some unfortunate situations :)

So beginning of June for Cyrene and Ark ok that helps. How about the other planets? I guess we aren't getting any in game warnings for people to prepare unfortunately... Hope we can get exact dates nailed down for everyone so no one is left feeling completely rushed or left with almost finishing a mission and it gets removed without them knowing it was about to happen.
If i remember, Monria codex dropped March of last year..so we are already technically past the 12 month grace period...I think...

If i remember, Monria codex dropped March of last year..so we are already technically past the 12 month grace period...I think...

Yea I still have 2 missions there to finish and after talking with my friends who also are confused about when they are being removed or even other planets. So should I be there first lol? I thought we could get some sort of "OFFICIAL" response so we know and can not just have them ripped out without being able to make plans. Just hoping some sort of in game broadcasts will happen like the Rex hunter etc on Caly. Which did remind me to finish Levi hunter. So it was appreciated :)

Obviously won't finish every mission but hope to figure out a priority on the ones that people really plan on finishing

There was a message as Codex was introduces, no need to ask to MA, jsut need to read old announcements

THe MISSIONS IN LOG can be finished, next chapter can not be activated (for irons)
On Arkadia and Cyrene some "SPECIAL MISSIONS" just like the traesk, rextellum and leviathan chains on Calypso are not removed

(IFN Oratan payback, Smuggler chain (it is bugged due to removal of the possibility to finish 3 special irons, devs promised to fix it next VU)
Zorra, HEART VI, Epic , NEFF stim pack on Cyrene remain after wipe

THis was started in Last semptember, so it is supposed to be removed nesxt september
GL

THis was started in Last semptember, so it is supposed to be removed nesxt september

So every planet has their old missions removed in September?

no need to ask to MA, jsut need to read old announcements

I think we should ask MA and bring up if they are going to do in game announcements like they did with Caly for other planets. I think most people have no idea when what planets missions end. So I made this thread not just for me but for everyone else I have been talking too that wants to know. So if we can officially know when "EACH" planet is scheduled to have their old missions removed that would be great for a lot of people.

Back