Maffoid Backstory

I stumbled upon a single lonely Biffoid today at [73794, 70687, 138]. L6 Bandit. I didn't bother taking a screenshot not realizing how significant seeing a mega-mutant might be. It looked very much like what's in the posters, relative to the Maffoid and Feffoid. I went back a couple times but nothing has respawned.

I posted in this thread as it's the most recent one that mentions Biffoids.

I stumbled upon a single lonely Biffoid today at [73794, 70687, 138]. L6 Bandit. I didn't bother taking a screenshot not realizing how significant seeing a mega-mutant might be. It looked very much like what's in the posters, relative to the Maffoid and Feffoid. I went back a couple times but nothing has respawned.

This is very, very odd.

Calamusoids, umbranoids and biffoids to make a return?!

(PS Biffoids used to drop mod faps ��)

You shot him!? This was the guy who designed all the new sounds. Now they have to find a new intern...

You shot him!? This was the guy who designed all the new sounds. Now they have to find a new intern...

Damnit, that was the last one, we needed that for dna to replicate them! That's like the trophy hunter that kills the last of the species so he can mount it over his fireplace! :laugh:

nevermind. my bad.

Back