FYI: Maffoid Iron Challenge

Svarog

Slayer
Stage I either gives wrong rewards or has wrong description - selected Longblades 1.76 ped and got that amount of Anatomy (which wasn't even among the options).

The rewards are dynamic :)

In step 3, I chose handgun but I got rifle :confused::scratch2:

Since I see Joakim Calypso here can the make a maffoid waves but a team hunt one
:silly2:

Like maythen instances :p for team hunt so ca go many teams us the wanna

Hey all, I checked all the Maffoid iron challenges and below you can see what is wrong. Hope this can avoid some confusion till the next partner VU.

You can choose if you want the currently "bugged" reward (value is still correct) or you send a support case so that you can get the "correct" reward.

Iron Challenge: Maffoid Stage I

Dialogue Choice 1 - Reward Choice text "Longblades" should say "Anatomy" instead - text is wrong

Iron Challenge: Maffoid Stage III

Dialogue Choice 1 - Reward Choice text says "Handgun" but you get "Rifle" skill - reward is currently wrong

Dialogue Choice 2 - Reward Choice text says "Inflict Melee Damage" but you get "Athletics" skill - reward is currently wrong

Dialogue Choice 3 - Reward Choice text says "Support Weapon Systems" but you get "First Aid" skill - reward is currently wrong

Regards

Should we send the support before or after selecting the reward? On completion of the mission but before choosing a reward?

Definitely want HG/IMD over Rifle/Ath :girl:

Stage I either gives wrong rewards or has wrong description - selected Longblades 1.76 ped and got that amount of Anatomy (which wasn't even among the options).

How do you know how much you got? (skillscanner not working for me ...)

How do you know how much you got? (skillscanner not working for me ...)

I collected the reward soon after a CTD, so apparently the change in anatomy since logon in the progress panel (7145->7150) was mostly the reward, and Entropedia's skill calculator says this difference makes 1.88 ped.

Anyone know if these buggers drop Adrenaline Boost BLueprint?

Has this ever been fixed?

Regards

Perry

Back