Maintenance Continues

The previous extended 'blackout' resulted in some player compensation...cant remember what it was...anything but a heart shaped pillow would be nice

OMG that poor hamster... Here's what happened...

Marco and the gang enjoyed a liquid lunch as they celebrated their half yearly bonus payment :yay:

As they came back into the office someone thought it would be funny to play 'hide the hamster' :eek:

Hamster escaped from drunken fumbling hands :eyecrazy:

As they chased around the office after the hamster some f***ing idiot stood on it and killed the little bugger :(

No more hamster = No more EU :confused:

P.S.
Selling hamsters $10 each (plus serveral ATH's) ;)

Last edited:
MA ITS STILL ON DEALING WORK NEGOTIATIONS with the MAN who want to buyng the Server. That's why server its closed and Thread's after Thread's on forum. :D ..its like Politic GAME.
Keep the Patience guy's all comunity of EU going to be good lol :lolup:

The previous extended 'blackout' resulted in some player compensation...cant remember what it was...anything but a heart shaped pillow would be nice

You mean the one when EU crashed in the evening european time and didn't get back until the next day?

As they chased around the office after the hamster some f***ing idiot stood on it and killed the little bugger :(

No more hamster = No more EU :confused:

Hampster(L)

Dont I did that with baby mouse once ...renovating house (by accident ofc)

Last edited:
MA is looking for a secondary Hamster to tier up there own - but sadly eighter has a secondary hamster never been looted or none will lend them there hamster to the tiering process or MA is now very busy creating the

R E P L I C A T E R

I'm sure they kept a backup of our skills from VU 9.2, we can continue from there. :D

Yes please, so I can sell the same skills again!!!!! :D

Because I clicked on a certain " here you have" email, the database and the backup are now both corrupted.
I spoke with marco about this little mishap, and we agreed that all currently owned items have been returned into the lootpool, and all skills have been reset.
All participants are granted 200k peds but the withdrawal is offline until further notice. Happy shooting!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Sven

Because I clicked on a certain " here you have" email, the database and the backup are now both corrupted.
I spoke with marco about this little mishap, and we agreed that all currently owned items have been returned into the lootpool, and all skills have been reset.
All participants are granted 200k peds but the withdrawal is offline until further notice. Happy shooting!

Sven

THIS, would be awesome :laugh::laugh::laugh:

For once, a misspelling properly placed! :yay:

Hampster - a creature hampering. :laugh:

Ooooh, my bad. I will write HAMSTER 1000 times immediately. I've got nothing better to do anyway ;-)

lol nooooo , i need to drill out my tower !!!

You know whats funny...

Sometimes it takes bertha hours/days to churn out MA news...

Now she is feverishly posting every few minutes... :laugh:

EFD whore!

JEHU

what will happen if i cant drill out my tower at the exact hour ?

LOL someone in MA is in trouble deep ;)

Sven

:yay: 200k ped to burn in mining!

Anyone living close to MA HQ, plz buy a hamster and drop it at their office. Or better buy two in case they don't make it with first tier attempt.
I'll cover the costs of hamster in ped and I bet more ppl would donate something. Hamsters ain't that expensive...

what will happen if i cant drill out my tower at the exact hour ?

it will be delayed by xx hours then you will be able to drill it out again at the same time u will today (say u drill it at 16 MA time today, u wont be able to drill it again untill tommorow 16 ma time) nothing to be scared about

Just in case the database is broken please have in mind I have MM , imk2, mod fap, few hangars and LA's. Hope didn't forget about anything....

:jawdrop: Don't listen to him! He traded all of these to my avatar just before the systems when down! If the database comes up wrong, showing these still in Gandalf's inventory, please be so kind to transfer these over to my account!

:lolup::laugh::lolup:

:jawdrop: Don't listen to him! He traded all of these to my avatar just before the systems when down! If the database comes up wrong, showing these still in Gandalf's inventory, please be so kind to transfer these over to my account!

:lolup::laugh::lolup:

Yea, right...
"I'm Brian and so is my wife" :laugh:

Back