Suggestion: Make it easier to start on other planets

Zorander

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Getheniel Will Zorander
As the title says: Make it easier to start on planets other than Calypso.
I got married last year (YAY! :love: ) and recently my wife and 2 new sons have taken an interest in this game I've been playing. My wife started first, she joined on Calypso as that's where I was at the time, no issues at all. My boys liked the sound of Monria, so I directed them to the Monria forum to sign up via their referral link. Everything looked fine, even had a referral code tagged onto the URL for the sign-up page. One completed the tutorial on Thule and got sent straight to Calypso, after seeing this the other opened a support case to make sure he was going to be starting where he wanted to and hasn't gotten a response yet.

My question is: why there isn't a simple system to choose your starting planet, it should just be an option on the main EU website when creating your account. And even if that's not something MA is willing to do since they are currently operating in competition with their planet partners (Don't get me started on that mess) then at least the referral links should be working properly!

Back