Suggestion: Make loot pill time stack!

minim

Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
This has nothing to do with what you say! Look at OP again, I even said you can only stack 2-3 pills!

This would only make it easier to not have to mess with timing the end of pills and wasting time or realizing you don’t have a pill active by looking at a unlooted mob for a split second and having to take a pill again after the fact. So you are saying that you have 3-4 mobs on you and your loot pills run out you don’t get annoyed? I’m sure you do.
It’s also a PITA to keep track of active buffs and timers since the symbols are tiny. Would be great if this was working with all pills. While at it make the skill pills stack in any orientation most just the way it is today :p

Reactions: jak

jak

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
je jak bam
I don't see any thread about that topic where I can come and say what I believe about that topic.
This topic is about stacking pills so you can be afk 2 weeks.NO
I thought you were a smart person? This is NOT about stacking pills for two weeks! As stated in my post it is about stacking 1-2 pills so as not to wast time in pills! I totally agree with not being able to stack pills beyond 1-2 pills!

Please don't twist my words.