Suggestion: make settlements more lively

Hello, I am a player for a few years now and there is something that imo would make the game more appealing. Every time I stroll down Port Atlantis, Cape Corinth Mall, Twin Peaks etc... there is so little movement... The large buildings feel cold and empty...

2 suggestions:

1) In order to get more playerspay attention to these places I would suggest to add some life... Let avatars of players who are offline parade the malls, let them go into bars to have a drink, a dance... Let them sit on the benches....

2) give players the opportunity to rent a market stall for a week. Group the market stalls like in Cape Corinth. Remove empty stalls, add stalls when rented out. This will give the trade function in the game a new impulse.

Greetings

Agree with renting market stalls. However I'd only do this with one of the major cities. Otherwise it'll still be fragmented.

Would be cool, if there was a bar and you could go in the bar have a drink for 1ped and then get a buff for an hour, but only if you team hunted...

Global channel chat killed off a need to go to Twins and say Buying Ores @ Boxes...

Yeah indeed, I would suggest starting the market stalls in the major cities.... grtz

Agree with renting market stalls. However I'd only do this with one of the major cities. Otherwise it'll still be fragmented.

Would be cool, if there was a bar and you could go in the bar have a drink for 1ped and then get a buff for an hour, but only if you team hunted...

Global channel chat killed off a need to go to Twins and say Buying Ores @ Boxes...

If you want a place to be vibrant, this is the ONLY thing you need to do.
Place a teleporter in the center, have all the terminals nearby, have the vendors nearby.
The best place on calypso for this is Athena spaceport, but sadly the teleporter is not inside the bunker and therefor ppl dont use the best location in the game.
WHY?
People are time sensitive in the game and wants effectivness when moving around, when you teleport to Athena spaceport you have to run in 7seconds to enter the bunker. This puts ppl off and they dont use this place, they use a place where the teleporter are more effectivly placed and dont take ppl along time to run to their destination AKA vendors and terminals.

@MindArkSupport|Heimdall
@MindArkSupport|Hiroshi

UE5... place the teleporters better.

Back