man. mechanical equipment

Society
Devils Rejects
Rondo Ice Slinky
is there much of market for this skill????

i unlocked bpc and graduated from my mentorship but do not want to much more mechanical crafting... is there any market to sell about a .80 chip of mme???

People do not really buy it except for unlocking a skill, since it is the cheapest crafting type to skill. I'm willing to buy it for a reasonable price. PM if you wanna sell.

Attention, maybe i`m wrong but...

a friend of mine sold some rifle and get markmanship locked!

He still have the skill just is red in avatar info.

So if u sell it and u don`t have other skills enough to keep BPC open u may finish with it locked maybe.

If you chip out of the MME skill and do not have other crafting skills, your may find that your BPC Skill is locked and coloured red.

If you are willing to take the chance, i would be willing to to buy the MME chip off you if the price it right.

Darky.

welp... i guess i need to get some skills up there just a bit... then sell it off.. darn.. but i will put something else up when i get up there.. thanks guys

There certainly is a market for the skill. I sold off my MME (approx 1600 lvls) & Mech (approx 800 lvls) and both chips sold @ peauction.com market values very quickly.

However as already said if you want to keep BPC then dont sell it :)

Back