Price Check marber BGH t0

My socmate bought one from auction for 30k about a month ago,

One sold on AH for 3k couples weeks back so that is the price…

However, we now factor in TT loses so I’d say 25-30k is fair price. Prices have dropped a lot over the past 2 months - across all items.
Absolutely made me rofl and lmao, love ur comment ! 😂😂😂🥰

Dibs on the next one that goes below 10k!

Sky is falling 1500 ped + the person who sells have to pay the next 15 repairbills

The problem with marbers is that it requires 90 plasma, most people that meet that requirement already have a weapon. Besides that, a slow weapon like that is just not for everyone. Still massive bang for your buck!

Here's some info on the drops so far:
Marber BGH
2022: 10
2023: 15

Camo BGH
2022: 19
2023: 5

Last edited:
2.97 DPP 20 shot per minute 62 raw (43 real) DPS
Personally i would never use it
1. level requirements
2. no UL amp available so it is a 100 ped every 7 hours mayhem amp losses ( 500 ped per month, 6000 ped loss per year in MU)
EDITED: numbers are : 10.000 shot for 1 mayhem, takes 10.000 / 1.15(reload) /20/60 = 7 hours per amp
1 hour gaming per day is those numbers, supercasual, that is where 6000 comes from, at a higher rate than 1 hour per day it can be a 12k loss per year easy)

FURTHER EDIT: I got wrong number off WIKI, a Mayhem amp ios 52k+ shot so it is way less MU wasted. (still remain the concept that there is NEED to use amp to make it a decent DPP. sorry all

3. incredible slow, every miss makes it 6 second between shots and the monster can hit twice+ so defense cost rise

i am astonished that is is valued more than 10k

Last edited:
its niece weapon

only use i see for it is

1. cheap tagging
2. pvp

its cool for hunting too, but there are cheaper solutions for it

i see the value around 25-30K on a tier 0 only because it kills stuff in pvp
its high lvl rly kills the value
but its a beast of a weapon :D

Last edited:
After reading all this and the facts around the weapon, I gotta say I'm leaning more towards 15 - 20 range rather than 25 - 30 range. Alot more downsides than I had myself believing.

Cheers

bought one and tbh i only intend to use it for pvp id say besides twen sniping unity its a beast of a gun vs the rocket boys running around these days

Both camo and marber BGH will last an entire mayhem instance before breaking and have identical decay rates to IMK2 making them one of the best shrap cyclers in the game.

further the dps/dpp of these weapons with mayhem amps is nearly identical to imk2 as well, albeit with a worse enhancer break rate at the offset of longer lasting amps. you give up 10% eff to have a statistically similar weapon to an imk2 for the meager price of 30k

i've long been an advocate of these weapons, but there are a lot in circulation now. That said, they're the absolute best bang for the buck for loot 2.0 weapons.

index.php

either imk2 is far overvalued or BGH weapons are undervalued.

regardless i think 30-32k for a marber and 28-30k for a camo at T0 is fair.

Both camo and marber BGH will last an entire mayhem instance before breaking and have identical decay rates to IMK2 making them one of the best shrap cyclers in the game.

further the dps/dpp of these weapons with mayhem amps is nearly identical to imk2 as well, albeit with a worse enhancer break rate at the offset of longer lasting amps. you give up 10% eff to have a statistically similar weapon to an imk2 for the meager price of 30k

i've long been an advocate of these weapons, but there are a lot in circulation now. That said, they're the absolute best bang for the buck for loot 2.0 weapons.

index.php

either imk2 is far overvalued or BGH weapons are undervalued.

regardless i think 30-32k for a marber and 28-30k for a camo at T0 is fair.

The big negative here is that you need to pay MU on those amps continuously on marber and camo bgh to achieve same dpp as imk2. Also imk2 has 10% more efficiency. Imk2 also has the addition of removing either enhancers and amp to create a super eco weapon - removing the delta amps from the camo and marber bgh will show how bad its base dpp really is. You also have the option on putting on a L-amp mayhem alpha if you want to shoot without repairs for a full mayhem instance like marber and camo bgh. Imk2 also has a lot quicker fire rate which ultimately means that it is either better or the same in all aspects as camo and marber bgh - and a lot more versatile.

Me, personally, camo t0 +24k, marber bgh t0 +20k, imk2 t0 (I guess doesn't exist) +60k

good points, in hunting it has low value but i plan to use it for lootable pvp id say its top tier 2nd to twen sniping unity , in terms of hunting better off using it as a tagger or high dos for mobs that move slow with combination of EST armor

Do ppl even try weapons in these pricechecks?
Or just blindly trust MA numbers they create?

The big negative here is that you need to pay MU on those amps continuously on marber and camo bgh to achieve same dpp as imk2. Also imk2 has 10% more efficiency. Imk2 also has the addition of removing either enhancers and amp to create a super eco weapon - removing the delta amps from the camo and marber bgh will show how bad its base dpp really is. You also have the option on putting on a L-amp mayhem alpha if you want to shoot without repairs for a full mayhem instance like marber and camo bgh. Imk2 also has a lot quicker fire rate which ultimately means that it is either better or the same in all aspects as camo and marber bgh - and a lot more versatile.

Me, personally, camo t0 +24k, marber bgh t0 +20k, imk2 t0 (I guess doesn't exist) +60k
You also have to pay 25k for a hc204 if you can find one. you will spend less in markup on mayhem amps over a 3 year period lmfao.

after you amp the imk2 the efficiency difference is only 6.9% for camo and 5.9% for marber.

if you mayhem amp the imk2 not only are you paying more markup, but the eff drops to a pathetic 83% and your DPP goes down the shitter at 3.1.

you can say what you wish, but the only real difference is the 6-7% eff boost you get from imk2. if that is worth 2.5x the price tag then maybe i'm just redacted.

BGH weapons are the cheapest and most efficient loot 2.0 offering any player will ever find.

BGH weapons are the cheapest and most efficient loot 2.0 offering any player will ever find.
This! Compared to other weapons these are really undervalued. Good for me as I might afford a sick Marber tagger soon :D

This! Compared to other weapons these are really undervalued. Good for me as I might afford a sick Marber tagger soon :D
You also have to pay 25k for a hc204 if you can find one. you will spend less in markup on mayhem amps over a 3 year period lmfao.

after you amp the imk2 the efficiency difference is only 6.9% for camo and 5.9% for marber.

if you mayhem amp the imk2 not only are you paying more markup, but the eff drops to a pathetic 83% and your DPP goes down the shitter at 3.1.

you can say what you wish, but the only real difference is the 6-7% eff boost you get from imk2. if that is worth 2.5x the price tag then maybe i'm just redacted.

Thats why you two are selling yours?

Dont forget that if and when mindark put out new higher end amp options UL, the marber with its what 135 base dmg? Will become that much more powerful using an amp that isnt a measly 69 damage compared to upto 135. Plus with delta amps currently at dirt cheap compared to any other time period combined with the low fire rate = one hell of a long range grinding weapon

They should really lower the requirement to use this… then would be useable

2. no UL amp available so it is a 100 ped every 7 hours mayhem amp losses ( 500 ped per month, 6000 ped loss per year in MU)
EDITED: numbers are : 10.000 shot for 1 mayhem, takes 10.000 / 1.15(reload) /20/60 = 7 hours per amp
1 hour gaming per day is those numbers, supercasual, that is where 6000 comes from, at a higher rate than 1 hour per day it can be a 12k loss per year easy)
I thought Mayhem amps last around 50 000 shots. Not 10 000., since I have been using camo bgh and fire forge modified, i can tell you they last way longer than you are saying :D

also, it would be fucking dumb paying 100 ped MU for 10 000 shots just on the amp xD

Currently L-Amp Delta is 100 peds BO on auction

They last
Total Uses:52474

With 20 attacks per min, 15% reload (23 attacks per min)

they last:

52474/23 = 2281

2281/60 = 38.01666667

38 hours per amp

if you shoot non stop for a year, thats

8760 hours a year / 38 = 230.52 amps per year

230.52*100 = 23000 ped per year, shooting non stop, not even stopping to repair the weapon, and dont even think about turning around to look for a new mob, this is non stop shooting we talking about XD

your math of this costing you 6k if you shoot 1 hour per day is so far off not even Guga Foods would eat it.

Want to cut the MU cost in half? Go Gamma amp instead, 50 peds per amp in auction.

Last edited:
Back