Marco said: About loot

Got 7 m21001a1 and an Z1002a
I was jokeing with the imp mk2

Starfinder said:
Anyway... It were funny that they said "there is no bugs".. yet we downloaded a small update a couple of hours after the VU........... I belive that they dident realize changing one variable could mess up the system so much.. lol...

I dont think that the small update was to corect this since those variable are propbably not on clientside, only on server side.

(edit)also wanted to add that for the imp2870 maybe they only augmented the % of those gun in game per player.

Last edited:
Just pointing out here that a server side change may need a client side change to match it, I'm not saying anything was changed on the server. But just because you only see a client update, it dont mean nothing was changed on the server.

:laugh: yeah, right, not a bug in this VU. imp 2870 with tt under 1 ped :eek: not a bug :rolleyes:

seru said:
:laugh: yeah, right, not a bug in this VU. imp 2870 with tt under 1 ped :eek: not a bug

Only MA knows for sure and I have a hard time jumping to the conclusion that they are liers ;)

DD
:evilking:

Dang I wish I had dropped one of those snables. Congrats to those who did though.. i guess... *grumble grumble*. ;)

that was good news marco. You guys should give us more of those.
better communication makes everything easier, makes us calm and give us a belief in pe for the future..

like faustian saiud I invested good in this game and wouldnt like to see it just being thrown away :)

Dirk said:
Just pointing out here that a server side change may need a client side change to match it, I'm not saying anything was changed on the server. But just because you only see a client update, it dont mean nothing was changed on the server.

You are right but i was only pointing out that probably the info would be on a DB and would only be changed there and would not need a client update, but enyway we dont relly know enything about how they proced and what kind of code they have. :rolleyes:

He sure can talk to people...
Well... decades, huh? As long as they keep the butt-sliding feature to keep me from boredom - I'm in.

maniac said:
He sure can talk to people...
Well... decades, huh? As long as they keep the butt-sliding feature to keep me from boredom - I'm in.

I thought that was already eliminated :confused:

And- I'm not certain that those weapons were not dropped on purpose...

No it wasnt Sveta. You just don't know tha NEW way!

Yay! I'm back on top!

Svetlana said:
And- I'm not certain that those weapons were not dropped on purpose...

Neither am I, but who are we to question God..uhmn.. MA I mean.

shandril said:
I dont think that the small update was to corect this since those variable are propbably not on clientside, only on server side.

(edit)also wanted to add that for the imp2870 maybe they only augmented the % of those gun in game per player.

Maybe the new client just directed the whole client side to a another 'patched' lootdatabaseserver which wasn't so dynamic. :p
Not a "fixed" lootdatabaseserver offcourse, 'cause it wasn't a bug. ;)

Afterall it was very odd we only needed a client patch to fix the 'too dynamic' looting, or was that just a coincidence .... ?

Anyway, I did have a good time looting all those pixie and goblin, useless or not, i surely liked looting full sets of both within the hour. My active disciples were happy too getting a pixie or goblin armor present. :dunce:

Back