Maria's Endeavors

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
the Ministry
Maria Mesh
May stay on Next Island a bit, but we'll see... If I could get one of the kongs up to level 7 it'd be nice, but we'll see if that happens or not.
Accidentally left the Island Gorilla back on FOMA so he's a no go this round... maybe next xmas?

Next Island/Secret Island Pets:
Pygmy Kong: Level 4
Passive Effect: Decreased Critical Damage: 3% @ Level 21
Skill Gain Pet and Taming: 20% @ Level 24

Island Gorilla

L.A.R.A.: Level 1
Passive Effect: Skill Gain - Pet and Taming: 10% @ Level 14
Increased Run Speed: 8% @ Level 19

Lofven Papoo: Level 1
Passive Effect: Skill Gain - Pet and Taming: 10% @ Level 14
(now exportable at level 7 - didn't used to be that way previously)

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
the Ministry
Maria Mesh
ok, you found me. I'm on Toulan for now since the xmas gifts got delayed a bit. Taming up a large number of tab tab in the interim. Wish more tameable critters were on this planet. Working on finally getting a lot of the critters leveled up to level 7, ever so slowly. If xmas gifts start showing up on Arkadia I may head back that way. Apartment on Ark is still for sale if anyone's interested. (However, I do visit it in these yearly excersions so no hurry... just would be nice to free up a few k of peds to focus on other things)

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
the Ministry
Maria Mesh
so tab tab now have a daily taming mission... interesting... that makes this the only puny tameable with a taming mission... it also means it's the only puny temeable where every kill or tame counts as the codex is counting the daily is counting too...

Stables (entropiapets.com)

Just wish they'd remove that blasted fence between the town terminals and the stable as it's a bit annoying if you don't know where it is at first.

Last edited:

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
the Ministry
Maria Mesh
Toulan Pet:
Tab Tab: Level 7
Tricks: Greet, Dance, Flip

Last edited:

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
the Ministry
Maria Mesh
had the system chat open so you can see the daily reward skill increase at the end...

this one was just some fun explosives just for the heck of it.

Sticking around the tab tab til the xmas gifts drop on Toulan, if they ever do... apparently they were delayed since the Planet Partner put the wrong date in the form for Mindark to deliver?... hmm...

I may stay around long enough to level the tab tab I've been levling up to level 7. Then it'll be off to adventures on other planets to up the pet levels on other planet critters. Still have to go back to next island or secret island to up levels on the gorillas and other pets from there as well as Cyrene, etc. Eventually when all pets are up to level 7 I'll probably start hanging out either on FIOMA or Arkadia Moon... probably the moon, but we'll see. It'll take a while to get em all up to level 7. On Cyrene I'll probably do the mazes to get a few more pets. On ark moon all there really semes to be to do daily is the hazmat mission, which gets you 2 peds a day for running around for 20 minutes... boring as hell, but if I'm upping levels on pets at the same time it may be a worthwhile cause... we'll see.

I really wish nutrio was not lootable in pvp space. same for the animal essence.

Last edited:

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
the Ministry
Maria Mesh
one of the fastest ways to get welding wire blueprints so it seems, as it was several years ago as well...

may stick around here til the xmas gifts finally drop or the tab tab I'm upping levels on gets to level 7 here shortly...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
the Ministry
Maria Mesh
Tab Tab finally reached level 7. Kind of getting bored on Toulan with the daily taming and harvesting. Think I may venture out to another planet to up levels on other pets in the coming weeks.

We'll see.

Last edited: