MA's Refusal To Address the Hussk

Status
Why should MA care, everyone´s back to business spending PED, EU´s like a drug.

Last edited:
It's not the first time it's not the last - MA never talk about bug like this or give compensation.

Now if a compensation is given for that i want the same for the 2 sand king no looter too ... ma position is really bad they can't compensate because they don't did before so they need to apply same rule here. They can't explain the bug without explain how the loot system work so the only reponse u will have is bug is fixed now u can try again (and maybe another bug will do another no loot but ... )

It's not the first time it's not the last - MA never talk about bug like this or give compensation.

Now if a compensation is given for that i want the same for the 2 sand king no looter too ... ma position is really bad they can't compensate because they don't did before so they need to apply same rule here. They can't explain the bug without explain how the loot system work so the only reponse u will have is bug is fixed now u can try again (and maybe another bug will do another no loot but ... )

Exactly, that´s why MA maybe won´t do it, why should they create a precedent if they can just ignore the problem as usual, next time something like that happens people use the hussk-case and expect again compensation, or they wanna even have past things paid, like SK.

why should they create a precedent if they can just ignore the problem as usual.

Among other reasons, without the Hussk, all the wave events on the new islands are dead as well.

Apparently not, after all it would take someone of your great intelligence to use an insult as an argument point.

If you truly mean that MA should not have the Hussk issue pretty damn high up on their priority list because "only 100 or so players were affected" then you really haven't understood what this is all about.

Never before has there been a mob of this size. Never before have so many peoples co-operation been necessary to complete an event. This is high stakes for MA.

Many of the most skilled and best known avatars were present, and this playerbase is paramount if MA wants Entropia to continue to grow in the future.

This playerbase got kicked in the nuts by MA.

Do you truly mean that MA should not prioritize solving this issue?

If you truly mean that MA should not have the Hussk issue pretty damn high up on their priority list because "only 100 or so players were affected" then you really haven't understood what this is all about.

Never before has there been a mob of this size. Never before have so many peoples co-operation been necessary to complete an event. This is high stakes for MA.

Many of the most skilled and best known avatars were present, and this playerbase is paramount if MA wants Entropia to continue to grow in the future.

This playerbase got kicked in the nuts by MA.

Do you truly mean that MA should not prioritize solving this issue?

And what is the difference to the sandking no loot.

Same persons, same shit.

Well sandking seems to be fixed.

I am not very surprised that Hussk got the same bug, as sandking.

MA is really good in refreshing old bugs, that where fixed at some point and come back a few bugfixes later :)

Beside that 100 players are not that much, if it would stay at this number, but the bad reputation is even worse.

In business we say, 1 unsatisfied customer draws away 50-100 potential customers, due to bad reputation.

Sadly MA still doesn´t know that, and thats one reason why EUs chance to really grow to MassMO-RPG is very very small!

I was there beacause I wanted to be there. I wanted to kill that Hussk.

It took a few hours, and as some people have mentioned earlier, it was very satisfying to see how people put their differences aside in the common effort to kill the Hussk.
Not only that, but the collective creativity the playerbase showed when we desperately tried to find a way to kill the Hussk was very fun to be a part of.

After 3 days and many of similar quotes like that above I really start asking myself why everyone is so shady about their real intentions. What i see is not common effort but the wish of everyone to hit big as it is a big mob. Everyone gambled without thinking imho - and lost. Normal EU life

An official response has been posted by the Calypso Dev team:

Hussk Update

In order to prevent splintered simultaneous discussions in several similar threads, please continue discussion in that thread.

:locked:

Status
Back