Buying: Material texture blueprints

Nakor of Boreft

Guardian
Society
Helping on Next |Island
Nakor of Boreft
Hello,

For my free blueprint loan service i am looking for more blueprints.

I offer 50 sweat per blueprint. I realise that some are worth much more than that, but since i offer a free service, i don't expect to get all blueprints. 50 sweat is much more than what the tt offers :)

A list of the Calypso material texture blueprints i am still looking for:

Araneatrox Leather Texture Blueprint
Armax Leather Texture Blueprint
Azzurdite Texture Blueprint
Belkar Texture Blueprint
Brushed Aluminium Texture Blueprint
Cbase Plastic Texture Blueprint
Coarse Frieze Fabric Texture Blueprint
Durulium Texture Blueprint
Eomon Leather Texture Blueprint
Felt Fabric Texture Blueprint
Fine Silk Fabric Texture Blueprint
Foul Leather Texture Blueprint
Ganganite Texture Blueprint
Kirtz Texture Blueprint
Lanorium Texture Blueprint
Letomie Leather Texture Blueprint
Narcanisum Texture Blueprint
Niksarium Texture Blueprint
Oxidized Aluminium Texture Blueprint
Rugaritz Texture Blueprint
Rutol Stone Texture Blueprint
Sabakuma Leather Texture Blueprint
Snablesnot Leather Texture Blueprint
Soft Leather Texture Blueprint
Stinktree Texture Blueprint
Striped Frote Fabric Texture Blueprint
Terrycloth Fabric Texture Blueprint
Tridenite Texture Blueprint
Valurite Texture Blueprint
Wrinkled Felt Fabric Texture Blueprint
Xeremite Texture Blueprint

Am i also interested in other blueprints?
Yes, but since this is the Calypso forum, i posted only the blueprints from the Calypso materials texture book i'm looking for.

Is it just these blueprints i'm interested in?
No, i've already made a topic with a big list, but i hope smaller lists will get more response. I'll start new topics for other blueprint books.

If you have any blueprints you'd like to sell to me, please PM me.
In game name: Nakor of Boreft.

Last edited:
BUMP because i'm still looking

U know... If u would actually craft more u may loot some bps... deposit and give it a try some day.

Large Striped Cotton Fabric Texture Blueprint

can be obtained from the Technican

U know... If u would actually craft more u may loot some bps... deposit and give it a try some day.

That's my problem. I'm a non depositor. Besides, i want to offer the blueprints to others. Not crafting yet. I'll wait for that untill i'm more experienced.

Start crafting the generic leather BP, it will give you many of these BP's on quantity (not condition).
You can also get the generic leather as one of the daily crafting missions from the terminal...wont get it every day but it is an easy way to help get daily tokens for a free gun or whatever you want to spend it on.
You can sell most of the duplicate BP's you will get for a 1 ped or more as well, which will allow you to buy more.

I get that you may not have much ped, but you can sell sweat to get the ped to start cycling.
You may get some people willing to give you some duplicate BP's for 50 sweat, but the majority of BP's go for much more than that.

Start crafting the generic leather BP, it will give you many of these BP's on quantity (not condition).
You can also get the generic leather as one of the daily crafting missions from the terminal...wont get it every day but it is an easy way to help get daily tokens for a free gun or whatever you want to spend it on.
You can sell most of the duplicate BP's you will get for a 1 ped or more as well, which will allow you to buy more.

I get that you may not have much ped, but you can sell sweat to get the ped to start cycling.
You may get some people willing to give you some duplicate BP's for 50 sweat, but the majority of BP's go for much more than that.

Thank you for your suggestion.

I have the heneric leather blueprint, but i'm just not that interested in trying to cycle PEDs crafting.
A lot of those double blueprints that are available on the auction for 1 PED, don't get any bids. Offering 50 sweat for blueprints people can't sell anyway sounds much more effective than crafting and hoping to get them myself.

Last edited:
Thank you for you suggestion.

I have the heneric leather blueprint, but i'm just not that interested in trying to cycle PEDs crafting.
A lot of those double blueprints that are available on the auction for 1 PED, don't get any bids. Offering 50 sweat for blueprints people can't sell anyway sounds much more effective than crafting and hoping to get them myself.
Instead of trying to auction them, hold on to the dupes, then trade them for other dupes that folks have. I'd suggest trying to get in to a big society as many of the bigger ones trade bps with one another, etc.

Also, seriously consider depositing since a lot of avatars do put things on auction at tt+1 or in shops at tt+1.02 (lowest amount of markup that shops allow you to sell at since minimum is +1 and tax adds in 2 pecs, one for MA and one for PP or LA owner)...

Some of the more rare BPs ain't gonna go for lower than market value, but markup on a bunch of more common ones is only gonna be around +1, or in some cases +.98 somedays. Study Bob the builder and Entropedia.

Some of the BPs actually use sweat. If you want to continue sweating, perhaps focus on those and start crafting on them yourself.

Also, start looking around a lot. Many times crafters just drop dupe bps on or near crafting machines or on balconies in their apartments for youngsters such as yourself to find on treasure hunts.

Last edited:
Time for a BUMP

Go to Monria. The Mission: DSEC: Still waiting on supplies is a mission to craft 500 items daily in exchange for a nice little boost in crafting skills. Lots of crafters are up here, and the mobs aren't too hard to sweat in the entry level cave...

This blueprint trading scheme might work up here. I doubt it'll get you a lot of em for sweat, but could potentially get you some fairly cheaply since a lot of us up here are looting blueprint dupes left and right daily.

Your pricing of 10 pecs or so is a bit low, imho... If you upped it to at least 50 or in rarer cases 75 pec, I suspect you'd get a lot of takers, at least for the cheaper markup blueprints... since auction has em at +1 usually and you are trying to save the crafter auction fee on something that may not sell there. Make it worthwhile from both sides, not just being a leech type... Just saying, if you are going to continue to make it a true service long term, get better business plan, and go to the places where the crafters actually are on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Thank you for the suggestion.

I went to Monria once and did the missions to get to that one. I do want to do that more often and staying there, trying to get more blueprints and sweating sounds good :D I thought there were mainly people clicking EP blueprints there.

So far i've collected 219 blueprints. Shop owners that craft things to sell also loot dupes they want to get rid of
The price i offer will go up. But the high markup blueprints aren't that interesting for my service. Lower level ones for people to craft some armor, weapons, enhancers. Simple things to craft with loot from hunts. That is what i'm looking for.

I don't see why i should pay 50 pec for a blueprint that doesn't sell for tt+1 on the auction. If it did sell, the seller would get 48 pec. But it doesn't sell. I don't want to be a leech, but why should i pay 50 pec when a seller can't get 48 pec for it? That said, i will increase my offer with time. But this also gives me more time to find my place. People know i'm doing things with blueprints and 2 society members have asked me to look for blueprints for them (BLP weapons and armor) and asked me to help sell some.

Go to Monria. The Mission: DSEC: Still waiting on supplies is a mission to craft 500 items daily in exchange for a nice little boost in crafting skills. Lots of crafters are up here, and the mobs aren't too hard to sweat in the entry level cave...

This blueprint trading scheme might work up here. I doubt it'll get you a lot of em for sweat, but could potentially get you some fairly cheaply since a lot of us up here are looting blueprint dupes left and right daily.

Your pricing of 10 pecs or so is a bit low, imho... If you upped it to at least 50 or in rarer cases 75 pec, I suspect you'd get a lot of takers, at least for the cheaper markup blueprints... since auction has em at +1 usually and you are trying to save the crafter auction fee on something that may not sell there. Make it worthwhile from both sides, not just being a leech type... Just saying, if you are going to continue to make it a true service long term, get better business plan, and go to the places where the crafters actually are on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Thanks to a very large donation a lot of texture blueprints are being added to the free blueprint loan service :D:D

BUMP to the top

Over 300 blueprints available. See my post here

PM me here or in game if you want to loan any!

Back