Question: Materials

tirinor

Alpha
Society
SWE Hunt
Tirinor Maddog Falk
If u want to make a shirt in lets say combimbo skin is it a special bluprint or your skil level that makes it possible? thanks for your help

From what I understand:
1. You make a normal shirt (in that style that you want or have BP for)
2. Then you make Combibo texture with a BP, combibo leather (refined combibo skin) and extractors.
3. Then you use a texturising tool (or easyer find someone that can texturise for you, you get better result) to insert the Combibo textures to the shirt.

tada, you have a combibo skin shirt.

Hmm different items ???
How many different textures, how many different colors and how many different other items that are customable with textures and colors.

Damn and the intensity of each color can be different, so nearly every cloth part is different from each other cloth part.

Multiply all this numbers and you get a number surely far above the 10k different items.

So my guess will be damn lot different items in 5 years, maybe above 1mio as cryengine should be able to handle it :)

Hmm different items ???
How many different textures, how many different colors and how many different other items that are customable with textures and colors.

Damn and the intensity of each color can be different, so nearly every cloth part is different from each other cloth part.

Multiply all this numbers and you get a number surely far above the 10k different items.

So my guess will be damn lot different items in 5 years, maybe above 1mio as cryengine should be able to handle it :)

Maby you posted in the wrong thread GoNi :scratch2:

Back