Max out TT weapons

kebplay

Stalker
Keira Gypsy Croft
What a night!
Had a bad mining run and was left with 30PED, so I decided to continue my goal to max out all TT weapons. The Rifle and Handgun where maxed out a long time ago and I was getting close on the Knife and Glove.
So I spent my last PEDs repairing the Knife and Glove and headed out west from Twin Peaks to hunt some Faucervix and Exarosaur. I've never done any good using these weapons or at Twin, but it's an easy place to skill.
But this time, loot, loot, loot! Not big loots just lots of medium ones, only got 1 global at 50PED and only items where Shogun arms, H380 and Goblin gloves, just lots of oil.
Anyway ended us with all my equipment repaired, a little H380, a extra few hides and paint in storage and 160PED on my card! :yay:
Plus the skills gained gave a few extra (hard to earn) HA points on my Longblades.
So this skilling goal (which I thought would cost me about 70 PED all up) turned into a profit!

Nice! GZ :yay:

Allways fun when this happens, just wish it was more often ;)

its nice to see that other people think that doing things like this is fun.

well more power to you man and i hope you keep at it :rolleyes:

Well both TT knife and glove are maxed out except 1 point each of damage per minute. So I might do one more run to get those extra points and then put them away forever.

Back