Maybe a new bug in PvP.....

InDaHouse

Stalker
Society
General of Sanctuary
Saoirse
i've noticed this twice now that people seem to be running while charging thier TP chips......

i've noticed this twice now that people seem to be running while charging thier TP chips......

You can usually run awhile before the animation stops. I thought that I could run then TP, but alas, I can not.

I've also seen a graphical bug where the animation continues after mindforce was interrupted. I've not seen anyone able to TP after running though.

In fact, if this were a bug, you wouldn't have looted me the other night ;)

it was not me .... but gratz "DA" , you was the only one , how kills my since 2 years. and i be often at pvp.... hope you can use my little oil ... :)

you used to be able to charge a sweat then equip tp chip and run with charged chip but it doesnt work anymore i dont think

never saw that bug but i saw how me and others got killed by inviseble people we even didn't saw on radar and got kiled by HG :S

( and another thing sometimes i can't see anny people till they are like 30-40 meter from me)

never saw that bug but i saw how me and others got killed by inviseble people we even didn't saw on radar and got kiled by HG :S

( and another thing sometimes i can't see anny people till they are like 30-40 meter from me)

The invisible bug is fixed or should be fixed now!

They not being able to see people till they are infront of you is your GFX card.

It's not fixed yet for sure. There hasn't even been an update yet.

might be lag

might be lag, it won't work for sure

not fixed yet got killed by mister inviseble 2 day's ago :S

Back