Mayham... spending... chance of winning

Your average dmg/sec with maxed Nifl is around 65.
(Nifl can do max 94.2 dmg/sec)

I know for a fact that in your cat 3 there will be people that can do at least 20 points more dmg/sec than anyone with max Nifl.

Besides, this is a team event! You still have time to put one together :)

which weapons :) and did you take into effect the min dmg ? :) weapon performance is differnt for everyone... unless they are using a maxed SIB... since we are in the 50-70 category... no normal weapon will be maxed... which allows wiggle room for some

Nifl
min = 78.5
max =157
average = 117.75 per swing
x36 swings
-------
total 4239/ 60 seconds ===
70.65 dmg per second.... i think what you are factoring in is misses etc...

for more info check this thread maybe it will shed some light on things...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/137681-mayham-beat-you-beat-me-level-3-a.html

Last edited:
I don't see how you can outdamage them either. With big crits (and big normal hits) you will only loose killingpower, because when a mob has 80 hp left and you do 300, you have waisted 220 hp.
It would be strange if you blade misses less / does more than 75% average damage.

Only think i can think of is that people with cb26 don't use the reload effectively. In which case you proof my point here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...e-ep-40-mercenary-modified-2.html#post1688769

... and did you take into effect the min dmg ? :)
Yes, ofc I took all that into consideration :)

What I did not took into consideration was that:
- They will not need to fap
- They can use even better amps than the one I used in my calculation (was Dante btw)
- They don't need to run after the mobs

Again, I suggest all of you who can, to have a support team. :)

My chance of winning is about 0 in level 2.

My ped balance is about the same as my chance, so that reduces my chance still further.

+ I hate feffs, lootless ugly shiny green electric mothers, with too much HP and too little IQ.

I will probably do a few, just so I can get more crap loot, and say to myself "Glad I did not really try". One of the few mobs I can easily take on that I have never glowed from.

Now, If MA introduced "feffoid skin" and I could loot & craft some shiny electric green textures, i might think again.

Back