Mayhem Considerations

Hi All,

Looking for a little bit of insight from some of the more "experienced old dogs" out there. I understand that Easter Mayhem is quite a bit shorter in length than Christmas Mayhem. That being said, I took the bronze path for Christmas and finished it in roughly two days which was somewhat sad.

SO! Here is my question: If you're running cat 3/4, what would you approximate would be the PED spend to complete each mission path (bronze, silver, gold, redulite)? For me, running basically non-stop during Mayhem is part of the fun - get the coffee maker ready! However, I'm limited to roughly 10k PED to cycle over and over again during the event.

I appreciate any thoughtful comments or feedback in advance of your responses - thank you!

Take this with a grain of salt, but with base dpp (no buffs) of about 3.5, I finished 100k pts in about 150k cycled.

You can use the table in my other post to get a rough estimate of your tt return (subtract 1% to remove impact of 2000x, as a rough estimate).

I finished Silver (34 000 points) shooting about 45k ped worth. With 10k ped I'm sure you can do gold, pretty sure redulite won't be a struggle.

(Used Ranked Scorpion + A106)

Just work on 1 ped per point if you get lucky, and 1.5 ped per point if you are unlucky. You can work out your own burn/hour by plugging your weapon and buffs into weapon compare. From there you can calculate the estimated playtime you will need to complete your chosen stage.

Back