FYI: Mayhem Instance - Spawns Bugged!

Dalas

Prowler
Society
Death Unlimited
Luke Dalas Cambridge
Just want to inform everyone of this bug I just experienced in Mayhem.

As you will know if you have been in the Mayhem instances, there are two spawns of ten Araneatrox to kill.

I was happily going about my business when I noticed that suddenly one of them stopped respawning. Funny, I thought, and continued, hoping the problem would pass. Nope! So at around 12 mins left of a Mayhem round (after 48 mins), I stood cold and alone in Mayhem. No Yulebot, no Spiders and not even a Kerberos to keep me company!

Support case sent, but I wonder if anyone else has experienced this? This is the second time I experienced it. The first time I just dealt with it, killed the Yulebot (who did actually spawn the first time) and then it fixed itself. This time however, it didn't...

Kind of scared to reenter now :S

Hey,

i haven't had this problem but if you are seriously competing you should just leave the instance and start a new one. i know it'll cost ya precious seconds but better than sitting around with nothing to shoot.

Regards
Thark

Really, has no one else had this? It just happened to me AGAIN... Had to leave...

10 mobs per round with a 10 sec wait between spawns... Cannot do Mayhem like this :S

Last edited:
i had a few where 1 mob wandered into the other spawn, then ofc it wouldnt respawn as there was 1 mob left...
each time i cleared 2nd spawn and blam got hit by double spawn.... fap was steaming lol

Not the case here I don't think LT. I'm talking about NO MOBS ANYWHERE, and only 10 Spiders respawning.

Back