Mayhem Level cap Request.

Cpt Super Flash

Guardian
Captain Super Flash
Hello,

This is mainly directed at Mind Ark and i am sure this has been brought up before, I think it would be allot better if Mayhem events had a level cap instead of a level requirement, This way no chipping out would be needed, you would just simply be able to be competitive within any category that your over the level cap for as the event will reduce your level besed on your selected category while inside the mayhem event.

I hear horror stores of people needing to avoid hunting all year and also having to chip out for the event and there unable to do anything to raise there skills to a decent level because they take part in mayhem regularly.

I wouldn't mind having a go in mayhem myself but i don't want to chip out to do it and i want to be able to hunt outside of events and i am sure i am not alone.

Ive read up on that i'm wondering when the armour changes are on the way also, I am about 2 years behind on research at the moment lol

I had to sub to youtube to stop adds while i watch vids back to back caching up lol

Oh i think i've seen you selling it in-game :) it's good to see such great guns about nowadays the Efficiency is insane lol, I am way off it level wise though i am only 53 in Laser hit And my BLP is even lower than that.

Oh i think i've seen you selling it in-game :) it's good to see such great guns about nowadays the Efficiency is insane lol, I am way off it level wise though i am only 53 in Laser hit And my BLP is even lower than that.

Too bad, I want to get a melee wealon to skill up my hp hence i'm selling, toherwise i would just keep it. Good luck mate !

Back