Mayhem Mission Bug Update 2

LOL. then i might as well stop now because i have no clue how much time i was online whenever this so called start time was considering the bug. see yall after the new year then.

no matter what the mission says, and no matter your category, and no matter if you were affected or not, the event ends Dec 31st 23:59.
Really? Cuz my kill points don't update today, Dec 31st... (Cat 4)

Oh god don't tell me that, I haven't finished yet :eek:

I've killed 3 Evis arround 1200 MA time today, Dec 31st, to test the system after reading your post,, ....and the system did update my kill points.

Note that i was not affected by any bug, and i'm in cat 3

Last edited:

Oh god don't tell me that, I haven't finished yet :eek:

Hmmm, i still have 3 hours 36 minutes and 20 seconds left to do also.
That would be a major pain in the ass if those points do not count.

A statement concerning this would be nice.

Cheers
Siam

Still doesn't work for me, after a few relogs... :(

Still doesn't work for me, after a few relogs... :(

Damn :(

I guess you've tried PMing Pioneer and Hanne?

I'd do it myself but as I've not yet logged on to see if I'm bugged I can't really

sorry to see problem with the 31st.

if its worth something i can confirm that our team got points on 31st (00:00 to 00:55MA time)

I still get points in cat 2 and i did not have the bug.
I have some time left too.

Too late now, anyways...

I scheduled my participation in MM according to the information we were given by FP.
Saved my last 7 hours for New Years eve, with regards to work, family and friends during the holidays.

So I'm bugged out...
Prolly wouldn't have mattered anyways, compared to all the big hunters and teams out there. But I wanted to give it a go, wasting my PEDs and time in doing so. Ofc I'm disappointed...

Well, now New Years party is closing in, and there is no time left...
I wish you all a Happy New Year and good luck in the event and in your future adventures.

Cya in 2011
/Obe

:dunce:

Too late now, anyways...

I scheduled my participation in MM according to the information we were given by FP.
Saved my last 7 hours for New Years eve, with regards to work, family and friends during the holidays.

So I'm bugged out...
Prolly wouldn't have mattered anyways, compared to all the big hunters and teams out there. But I wanted to give it a go, wasting my PEDs and time in doing so. Ofc I'm disappointed...

Well, now New Years party is closing in, and there is no time left...
I wish you all a Happy New Year and good luck in the event and in your future adventures.

Cya in 2011
/Obe

:dunce:

That sucks oberon, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will get a response about it.

Back