Selling: Reformatted sales thread, MM Twen Edition, Sand Stormer + more

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."
- Maimonides (Spanish Philosopher)

"Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow."
- Anthony J. D'Angelo (American Writer)

Can you guess the film?

“Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense."

Can you guess the film?

"Are you tellin' me that 200 of our men against your boy is a no-win situation for us?"

Can you guess the film?

"My precious."

Can you guess the film?

"Inconceivable!"

Can you guess the film?

“Elementary, my dear Watson.”

Moved Christmas Ring 2020 from it's own thread to here so now all is in this one thread.

Can you guess the film?

"Houston, we have a problem."

Can you guess the film?

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave."

Can you guess the film?

"That’s Where I Want To Live The Rest Of My Life — A Warm Place With No Memory."

Can you guess the film?

“There’s not a day goes by I don’t feel regret. Not because I’m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid’s long gone and this old man is all that’s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It’s just a bullshit word. So you can go and stamp your form, Sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don’t give a shit.”

Can you guess the film?

"Life clocks are a lie! Carousel is a lie! THERE IS NO RENEWAL!"

Can you guess the film?

"Aw, nuts. People were always rotten. But the world 'was' beautiful."

Can you guess the film?

“It’s a trap!”

Can you guess the film?

"Enough! Open up your eyes and look at the big picture; You're all puppets of corrupt politicians and capitalists. Don't you understand, it's utterly pointless to fight each other."

Can you guess the film?

"You know what kind of plan never fails? No plan. No plan at all. You know why? Because life cannot be planned. Look around you. Did you think these people made a plan to sleep in the sports hall with you? But here we are now, sleeping together on the floor. So, there's no need for a plan. You can't go wrong with no plans. We don't need to make a plan for anything. It doesn't matter what will happen next. Even if the country gets destroyed or sold out, nobody cares. Got it?"

Can you guess the film?

"It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until you are dead!"

Can you guess the film?

"He tasks me, and I shall have him. I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round Perdition's flames before I give him up!"

Can you guess the film?

"They say we only use a fraction of our brain's true potential. Now that's when we're awake. When we're asleep, we can do almost anything."

Can you guess the film?

“Consider that a divorce.”

Can you guess the film?

"You gotta be fuckin' kidding."

Can you guess the film?

"That's the only way! We'll move in pairs. We'll go step by step and cut off every bulkhead and every vent until we have it cornered, and then we'll blow it the fuck out into space. Is that acceptable to you?"

I won't say my usual can you guess the film! if you don't know this one you've been living under a rock or your most definitely an alien ! :)

"You take the blue pill... the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill... you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes"

Can you guess the film?

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"

Back