Selling: MAYHEM VENDOR PULL: Mayhem Nano-Blade

With all these weapons being for sale right now and the way the prices are - Is it even worth it to pull for a sale ?
You should only pull when you got a buyer, or planning to use it. Greed from MA and players led to this current market. In Sweden we have a saying "Som man bäddar får man ligga" direct translation: As you make your bed that's how you will sleep.
Gl with getting a buyer for your pull. It may take a while.

You should only pull when you got a buyer, or planning to use it. Greed from MA and players led to this current market. In Sweden we have a saying "Som man bäddar får man ligga" direct translation: As you make your bed that's how you will sleep.
Gl with getting a buyer for your pull. It may take a while.

True words, we also have a saying similar to that where I am from: "cum iti asterni, asa dormi" meaning pretty much the same of what you said. The trouble is, credit card interest/companies, for players that delved in to that kind of behaviour, do not wait for anyone. Hence, if he has pressure because of that, he will try and make the most of what he has...

I truly believe that there are a lot of players in that position atm as the market goes even further to shit, and it is because of what you said, MA and playerbase greed!

🫡

With all these weapons being for sale right now and the way the prices are - Is it even worth it to pull for a sale ?
prices need to drop another 30-50%... boxes need to become worthless.

Not worthy. but if you have for it maybe we can think about other pull for me. PM me about item and let's haggle. as currently got other conversation about the items to buy.

Bet your glad it didn't happen sooner! They just Slashed 30k off its price.

Back