mayhem wishlist - the mayhem Belt

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
There are quite a few rings in circluation already, still it is often impossible to find the perfect combination. Finding a set of rings is always a mix of giving and taking, sacrificing certain buffs.

I herebe introduce the MAYHEM BELT
- only achievable when completing SUMMER mayhem annihilation
- shows over clothing and also over armor
- is customizable with colors, textures, but the BUCKLE is unchangeable (bronze/silver/gold/redulite)
- there can be something like a 'naming tag', with which you can change/add TEXT to your belt
- a belt can carry a number of pouches (respectivily 1, 2, 3 or 4 for bronze/silver/gold/redulite)
- pouches give buffs, that are NOT WEAPON RELATED
- pouches that can be attached to the belt can be L or UL (with very small tt)
- pouches only deteriorate when equipped/unequipped, but some use ME or something new alike
- pouches can be bought with regular mayhem tokens

suggestions for pouches:

fun ones
- hover pouch mk 1/2/3/4/5 (hover above ground 1/2/3/4/5 meters), can be handy to reach that mining claim, running over water or trade/shout from a higher position
- beauty pouch (beauty profession can be exercised outside in public markets, new lootable beauty tools might have to be added to the pouch)
- graffiti pouch (you can paint on public walls, but it only lasts 36 hours) also, graffiti paint cans can be made with regular paint cans

practical ones
- autoloot pouch mk1/2/3/4/5 (resp. 10/20/30/40/50meters)
- sprint pouch mk1/2/3/4/5 (resp. 5/10/15/20/25% run speed)
- energetic impact shield mk1/2/3/4/5 (resp.1/2/3/4/5% damage deflected) not points, but %. (uses ME or alike)
- fast revive pouch mk1/2/3/4/5 (cuts resp. 10/20/30/40/50% of revive time) handy for in pvp? (uses ME or alike)
- health pouch mk1/2/3/4/5 (resp. heals you per second 1/2/3/4/5% of your hp) (uses ME when active)

annoying ones
- public channel BOLD TEXT poster (finally we can loot an item and sell it for resellers to use, and make some money of THEM for a time :p)
- avatar copy pouch (you can multiply your avatar where you stand +1, +2)
- display pouch (take any item of your inventory, and put it in it, and it shows on the belt in small size) can be fun for pill resellers, box resellers,...

Do you like it? or not? Perhaps you have better pouch ideas? (realistic, reasonable ideas)
Feel free to add them !

Last edited:
- only winnable as top prize in SUMMER mayhem

Big NO.
Its perfect as it is currently, you can win no buff clothes and tokens, skills, some pills.
Dont need to put expensive stuff as top prize to 20th stage of defense, survival etc.
Would just make peoples win multiple of them with tons of ALT's.

If you mean to return to a competition so only top few would win, BIG NO again, they moved from competition to this new format and its much better.

All we need at summer mayhem is a no buff wearable on caly redulite mankini, and a redulite sandal with socks on.

Like the idea. Hoping they will expand the wearable post UE5 (Whatever it is)

Personality I'd add this to another element of Mayhems or another type of event. Something where it is not so much about a grind, but more about DPS or something. Not sure what....

I like the idea of planet partners giving away nice items to players that helped grow their planets.... However this should be player voted on to some degree. As some of the past winners of such items, well... questionable.

i think there would be a good amount of positive reaction to an 'upgradable' mayhem item. i would prefer it only be QoL stuff, and likely not usable in PvP. Things like pickup radius and run speed would be nice to have. would have to try to balance that around other in game items, but probably doable.

- only winnable as top prize in SUMMER mayhem

Big NO.
Its perfect as it is currently, you can win no buff clothes and tokens, skills, some pills.
Dont need to put expensive stuff as top prize to 20th stage of defense, survival etc.
Would just make peoples win multiple of them with tons of ALT's.

If you mean to return to a competition so only top few would win, BIG NO again, they moved from competition to this new format and its much better.

All we need at summer mayhem is a no buff wearable on caly redulite mankini, and a redulite sandal with socks on.

actually anyone can complete a mayhem annihilition mission at his/her own level, and win a belt!
There is no competition, only completion.
I've edited the original sentence, to make it more understandable

Last edited:
Back