McCormick Safe vs Apartment

Thantos

Grumpy Old Fart
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Jamez Thantos Brios
I was just wondering, wouldn't I be better off buying a bigger apartment, like at Sakura City, for 450 peds instead of buying a McCormick Safe? I think the safe is going for about 1000 peds. An apartment for 450 peds and I think 120 peds a year maintenance would take about 4 years to be as expensive as the safe and the apartment holds 200 items.
Just trying to justify it in my mind.
What's your opinion?

u forgeting one important issue :) u need an APARTAMENT where u can Put the SAFE :D u will not want 2 walk with 1500Kilos on your back for sure :D

True true. Agreed. But I suppose it may be a case of Location. If you have your safe in your storage you can access it at any Storage Terminal, but an appartment resides in only one place. About the only reason I can think of for someone wanting this safe over an appartment.

I would buy an apartment for sure. You don't have much space in a storage box even if it's the McCormick Safe, there's no scroll bar so it's hard to fill with all junk you might have. ;)

It's always nice to burn money on furniture and decorations for your apartment. Then you can bring some newbies over and they will think you're uber without doubt. It's great to be praised. :laugh:

Ladies love a man with an APT. Get an apartment & the ladies will throw themselves at you. Plus the value of APTs will go up as more people start buying them. Ii have an APt at Treasure Island Gold Building 14Dcheck it out. I have all my skins laid out so I can drop off the new ones there. I go there to refine & get the material Ii am going to make clothes with. There is so much more you can do with an APT vs a SAFE. Yeah I wish I had a safe too so I could be in my apt & have it look cool.
:wise:

One place and the type of people who would want a McCormic safe would be the folks on CND where storage is at a premium.
Long time residents or people who spend alot of time there usually buy an apartment or 2 or 3 there. The space in those apartments will fill quickly so a safe or even a Lykke chest there would help maximise the storage you have.
The folks there are also more likely to be able to afford and would be willing to pay the cost of a safe would be there on CND.

I've got a McCormick safe in my shop. I keep it full of excess inventory. This allows me to keep 199 extra items in my 75 item shop.

Can you do this in a safe?

post1_474645.jpg

Or this?

post2_649790.jpg

Last edited:
PsychoAl said:
Can you do this in a safe?

post1.jpg

Or this?

post2.jpg

Have you tried at least :tongue2:

Yes. A bit awkward in the safe.