Me again

Treecat

Young
Ok No more mining or crafting so only losing about 5-15 Peds an hour Hunting. Got a couple more questions I finaly have matching damage range with my Opal rifle. Right now it seam more expensive to hunt the same mob with amped rifle and pistole finisher than hunting with only rifle. I get more skill hunting amped but get closer to breaking even when hunting only with rifle.

Does the rifle damage improve as I move up in skill like FAP - 5. example someone with high skills get more heals near maximum healing with FAP. Is it the same with rifle.

Example
Now
Rifle at 1K
4.4 5 .3 6 7 4.4 5.5 7.2

Rifle at 2k

7 7.5 7.3 7.5 6.8 5.5

Also should i get my pistol to matching range also

thanks again

The rifle increases until you reach Hit ability and Critical hit ability 10, then you wont get any better economy. However there is debate going on as to weather laser sights and scopes will help.
As for the finishing of, you can try with un anamped opalo.
Good luck

darkerl said:
However there is debate going on as to weather laser sights and scopes will help.
Typically I find scopes and lasers increase secondary skills such as dexterity and the like. Although these may not have immediately obvious effect on hunting skills they all from part of the "master forumla" and they decay at such a low rate they are certainly worth fitting especially if you pick them up at a good price.

Back