Me: Serenity

Status

Serenity Xaen

Dominant
Banned
Society
Freelancer
Serenity
Just curious to as how I'm percieved ingame by people that have had encounters with me :)

Was your experience good or bad?
What did you think of me?

All comments good or bad are welcome :girl:

This must be the first post I've seen with such a subject :D

To get the ball rolling: I perceive you as a nice person, always greeting even when just running by.

As a mutual friend of ours said it: "He's pretty good at pK'ing for a noob" :tongue2:

If your aim is being an evil pK'er you need to work on downgrading your social skills ;)

Serenity Xaen said:
Just curious to as how I'm percieved ingame by people that have had encounters with me :)

Was your experience good or bad?
What did you think of me?

All comments good or bad are welcome :girl:

I think you are funny. Because you think you're some uber PK'er when you're not. Other then that I think you're cool.

Just a hot tip: don't bite over too much, this is not Counter Strike you know :D You'll become a respected PK'er in a year or two, but have some pateince. It won't happen right away. 92 HP, rascal and determination sword is just not enough ;)

e-lite said:
I think you are funny. Because you think you're some uber PK'er when you're not.

One day ;) :dunce:

Wolf Grey said:
If your aim is being an evil pK'er you need to work on downgrading your social skills ;)

I should probably stop apologizing and fapping them @ revive also then 'eh ? :girl:

Me thinks you spend too much time in Fort Argus harrasing me :D

Other than that, your like a constant in my life and I enjoy watching your chats when im crafting.

Good luck in your chosen career path of terminal corpse. :laugh:

Well, i haven't been killed by you at the oil rig, so you're OK in my book!

Actually, even some of the folks that HAVE killed me at the Rig are still OK with me, like DUB. That unique gun Really Hurts!

Serenity Xaen said:
I should probably stop apologizing and fapping them @ revive also then 'eh ? :girl:

Nope, you shouldn't. :) If you do that then you've got my respect, though I don't really know you.

o_O

This is a weird thread...
What exactly are you looking for in it? I understood that you want personal opinions, but, well, why? :dunce:

I dont think Ive had a run in to you other then irc tho, not that I can remember tho :scratch: so dunno :)

Skam said:
o_O

This is a weird thread...
What exactly are you looking for in it? I understood that you want personal opinions, but, well, why? :dunce:

I dont think Ive had a run in to you other then irc tho, not that I can remember tho :scratch: so dunno :)

He's fishing for complements hoping he reached some sort of fame in his entire one month here :D

ah so u are new oilrig pk'er ;) can't say i have heard of u, gl though, have fun and watchout those troxies :kos:

e-lite said:
He's fishing for complements hoping he reached some sort of fame in his entire one month here :D
If it is so.. well, I think you only know you have gained fame when your getting compliments without fishing for it. ;)

Skam said:
If it is so.. well, I think you only know you have gained fame when your getting compliments without fishing for it. ;)

True that, angel from above ;)

no.. im not phishing for anything.. and im not an oilrig pk'er... (unless 1 dude seems to be getting it all no matter what and doesnt share with the others trying for it :D )

i just interact with a fair amount of people.. and some pick fights with me.. others adore me.. just gettin a feel as to how im viewed by the majority so far.. and if its not in a way i like.. then i can make changes :( :girl:

Serenity Xaen said:
no.. im not phishing for anything.. and im not an oilrig pk'er... (unless 1 dude seems to be getting it all no matter what and doesnt share with the others trying for it :D )

i just interact with a fair amount of people.. and some pick fights with me.. others adore me.. just gettin a feel as to how im viewed by the majority so far.. and if its not in a way i like.. then i can make changes :( :girl:

I don't mean to be rude, you seem like a fair and decent guy. But since you are very new around here, I would guess that most people see you more or less as a newbie. Nothing personal here, you asked for an opinion.

Hi Serenity, it's Many.....

That is all :D

e-lite said:
I don't mean to be rude, you seem like a fair and decent guy. But since you are very new around here, I would guess that most people see you more or less as a newbie. Nothing personal here, you asked for an opinion.

hey you already posted :tongue2:

dougkush said:
Hi Serenity, it's Many.....

That is all :D

yo.. You have an invite on a 29 PED Beacon if you want to go :) You can talk to me about it a lil more @ argus sometime :)

Just ran into you for the first time the other day.

Somewhere east of Ft Ares. You seemed nice enough. Stopped to talk, which is more than many do in this game.

Frankly, I was more interested in you because of this forum. I got the impression it was compliment-fishing as well. Wanted to find out more in game, but you seemed to be in a rush. Maybe we'll have more time next encounter.

Aye... I was really tired and just wanted to finish off the rest of my probes... catch you around :girl:

In a one word sum it all up kind of thing:

Competitive

:laugh:

As a fellow soc member, i feel that you are a well respected and good member of our society. An active member who is willing to help and do the right thing :D

personaly seren i think your a great person to joke around with and i love being pk'd by you :)

Hey-Your a good player, and a nice person to talk to and very competitive. I think you are on a good track. GL to you. :girl:

Hi Serenity, guess what? U will never be a "Nicole" and this is because:

1. U don't own a Mod FAP (yet) ;)

2. There is ONLY 1 Nicole in EU :D

3. U don't use to FAP n00bs , instead u PK'em :mad:

4. U are not so social as Nicole and this is a RL skill :wise:

And the list could be longer but so far these are just few points I can remember for now, as I didn't have so much "pleasure" seeing you around.
Well you asked for it so no hard feelings
Keep improving your social RL skills :wise: and you could have a chance to compete with Nicole ;)

Ouch I see this thread is pretty old news, nvm me :cool:

Max Proteon said:
Hi Serenity, guess what? U will never be a "Nicole"

ehm, I cant find anywhere in this post where he says he wants to be like him?
And posting loads off globals every day aint
that hard if you hunt hard enough ;)

Nicole is Nicole, and I hope he is wellknown for
something else then hes globals :rolleyes:

BTW Serenity, I think a thred like this mostly brings + rep
and positiv results, the neg rep ppl dont give a sh... about it :)

Lady T :girl:

poor guy !!! try to get a life :)) :laugh:

LIVE FAST,DIE YOUNG ,LEAVE A BEAUTIFUL CORPSE BEHIND !!!!!

Max Proteon said:
Hi Serenity, guess what? U will never be a "Nicole" and this is because:

1. U don't own a Mod FAP (yet)

2. There is ONLY 1 Nicole in EU

3. U don't use to FAP n00bs , instead u PK'em :mad:

4. U are not so social as Nicole and this is a RL skill :wise:

And the list could be longer but so far these are just few points I can remember for now, as I didn't have so much "pleasure" seeing you around.
Well you asked for it so no hard feelings
Keep improving your social RL skills :wise: and you could have a chance to compete with Nicole

Umm... wtf you drudging this old thread up for?

1.) Modfap doesn't make you good - I don't care if I don't have one.

2.) Thank GOD there is only one Nicole. Just fancy gear, thick wallet, and big head.

3.) I've DEDICATED countless hours to healing newbies... with mindforce AND ek2600 neither of which are CHEAP to do. The amount of newbies I've pk'd out of the ring (doesn't count inside) I could count on my hands. Your precious Nicole on the other hand likes to drop into the rig and massacre every newb standing that fought long and hard to get there... and does it usually more than once. I've spent a whole frickin lot of $$$ out of my own pocket to help new people.. and friends ingame... and you think one of the most selfcentered people ingame is all holy because he spent 5cents on you fapping a couple times? LoL

4.) Not social?? Dude.. You have no idea :handjob:

As far as seeing me around go's.... I can recall only like 1 time I've ever seen you.. and I was running by or something.. I'm purrrr-ittty damn sure I've never pk'd you or even spoken to you. So you probably have me mistaken for someone else. There WERE 3 Serenity's in game.. 1 that was in iLLuminati, ME, and some newbie :wise:

go :handjob: fool

Serenity Xaen said:
Umm... wtf you drudging this old thread up for?

1.) Modfap doesn't make you good - I don't care if I don't have one.

2.) Thank GOD there is only one Nicole. Just fancy gear, thick wallet, and big head.

3.) I've DEDICATED countless hours to healing newbies... with mindforce AND ek2600 neither of which are CHEAP to do. The amount of newbies I've pk'd out of the ring (doesn't count inside) I could count on my hands. Your precious Nicole on the other hand likes to drop into the rig and massacre every newb standing that fought long and hard to get there... and does it usually more than once. I've spent a whole frickin lot of $$$ out of my own pocket to help new people.. and friends ingame... and you think one of the most selfcentered people ingame is all holy because he spent 5cents on you fapping a couple times? LoL

4.) Not social?? Dude.. You have no idea :handjob:

As far as seeing me around go's.... I can recall only like 1 time I've ever seen you.. and I was running by or something.. I'm purrrr-ittty damn sure I've never pk'd you or even spoken to you. So you probably have me mistaken for someone else. There WERE 3 Serenity's in game.. 1 that was in iLLuminati, ME, and some newbie :wise:

go :handjob: fool

May I ask how many times you have talked with Nicole ?

From what you write you either have never talked to him, or your just a dump noob looking for attention. Which one is it ?

Might sound harsh, but you are talking about someone I think to be one of the best people I know ingame.

roflcopter :rofl:

ummm.. 411... I'm not the only one that thinks this way... a great number of "uber" top soc members think the same and worse... so kiss it :girl:

Status
Back