Me: Serenity

Status
I remember your crying when i killed you at the oil rig.

:rofl:

me too :D and then I got fed up and enticed your spiders and aoa to chase after me so I could chase you and get you killed too :D ... fun times ;)

well.. peace sells, but who's buying?

:cowboy:

Serenity Xaen said:
3.) I've DEDICATED countless hours to healing newbies... with mindforce AND ek2600 neither of which are CHEAP to do. The amount of newbies I've pk'd out of the ring (doesn't count inside) I could count on my hands. Your precious Nicole on the other hand likes to drop into the rig and massacre every newb standing that fought long and hard to get there... and does it usually more than once. I've spent a whole frickin lot of $$$ out of my own pocket to help new people.. and friends ingame... and you think one of the most selfcentered people ingame is all holy because he spent 5cents on you fapping a couple times? LoL

I was really not going to reply to this (your post) but this is false in regards to me as an whole!

There have been times as an military operation I had orders to shot on site as per my society.

Most of the times I help all players at rig when I can!
It’s truly and rewarding experience helping some one do something they normal could not do!

If you do help out other players with faping them I really respect that :)

a lot of the people that stay at the rig that help others I really do respect, especially the nice people that try to help others with using decoys, and faping them.

I have truly been impressed & inspired with people with so little trying to help each other out!
I more then agree that its not the fact that I help with an mod fap.. It’s the intention of wanting to help some one.

Should not matter what fap im using to try help some one.. It’s the thoughts and actions of wanting to help some one.

If you want to make an good name for yourself in PE, then make one with deeds an actions and not talk!

While I some times like to brag about things (slight charter fault maybe.)
Lets face it; IM not perfect.. But never said I was.... infact I got alot of flaws to be honest!

I would like to think that my name is brought about by deeds and actions I have demonstrated in years of play.

On an side note if you want to be an true PK’er you really can’t afford to worry what people think of you! Your will never really be seen as an nice person!

If you want to be liked by most .. And trust me no matter what there will always be some people that don’t like you. Just try to help when you can, and be true...

Euroman said:
May I ask how many times you have talked with Nicole ?

From what you write you either have never talked to him, or your just a dump noob looking for attention. Which one is it ?

Might sound harsh, but you are talking about someone I think to be one of the best people I know ingame.

Thank you ;)

Last edited:
Okay, I wanna play as well :D

What I think of you:

Lots of room for improvement.
Neg rep back only becourse she got neg rep (Comment was: You give it, you take it) completely different thread.
Stands in billys ring in armor begging noobs to let her kill them so she can get some kind of global (Try hunting)

Generaly, started off as a nice person the first time I saw her ingame, fucked it all over with some lame wannabe something attitude.

Don’t think she has any idea about most of the things she is talking about.

As stated in the beginning: Lots of room for improvement ;)

Take care

ummm... as far as the neg rep goes... yeah.. if you dish it out you can take it too. i always expect the same in return if i do it to someone else.

and as far as billys ring goes... you're smoking something because I've never begged for anyone to come in the ring to let me kill them there. I've played with soc mates in it once or twice a long time ago but thats about it. I don't beg anyone for anything in PE. and 411 I've logged in like maybe 5 times in the past 2 months for like 2-3 minutes each time... I haven't even owned a weapon for that long.

Serenity Xaen said:
ummm... as far as the neg rep goes... yeah.. if you dish it out you can take it too. i always expect the same in return if i do it to someone else.

I'm afraid your wrong.

If someone neg reps you, and they could be well within their right, it is merely childish to do so back. You should take the neg rep and understand why you have been given it. And deal with that personnally.

Only time I've ever done that is when people neg rep and either put no reason or make an unwarrented insult against me. And that doesn't happen often. Maybe because I try not to be a bolshy self obsessed sh1t.

But you're assumption that because you've been neg repped is open access to go give it right back is just plain childish.

oh well... would you like to have some -rep just because? :thumbup:

Serenity said:
Just curious to as how I'm percieved ingame by people that have had encounters with me

Was your experience good or bad?
What did you think of me?

All comments good or bad are welcome

So... How about that question again... ;)

Serenity Xaen said:
oh well... would you like to have some -rep just because? :thumbup:

This gives people a pretty good idea about how you are :)

And about not logging in for like 2 month - How long have you been playing for ?

Locked...

:locked:

Last edited:
Status
Back