Medicine Unlocked (so what?)

Truman

Old
Philip Truman Mac
Unlocked medicine, which is cool and all, but seems pretty useless since I've been getting the full 42 hps from each click of my 2600 for as long as I can remember. I decided to chip it up to 1700, hoping it would boost health, and it didn't :(

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Is there anything useful about a medicine (and treatment) unlock -- other than the fact that it can be posted here as an achievement ;) ?

get a mod fap and start fapping :)

DuLi_ said:
get a mod fap and start fapping :)

Mod fap should be the first fap to get really, without skills u heal 60-90 and it cost 1 pec, it´s also the first fap u will max the heal on so i dont understand your comment on get a mod fap and start healing just because he unlocked medicine.

I chipped medicine when I got it, and instead of like 47 min heal, I maxed adj fap. So it DOES work somehow.

Moser said:
I chipped medicine when I got it, and instead of like 47 min heal, I maxed adj fap. So it DOES work somehow.

!!! :wise: !!!

And another thing. I bet that later on, faps that require higher skills will come.

Moser said:
And another thing. I bet that later on, faps that require higher skills will come.

Very possible.

Gratz:D
May i ask what were your Anat, FA and Diag skills?

Back